Chapter 23

Smut warning

Once the meeting was finished, the couple went to their rooms to wait for when they needed to make an appearance.

At the moment Morticia was pacing and mumbling, while Michael watched on with a smile.

"Why did it have to be that insufferable woman, i find it funny she thinks that she's the boss around here. Oh I can't wait to see the look on her face when she finds out just exactly who we are" she finished with a huff, a laugh was heard from behind her making her turn.

"And what exactly do you find funny Mr Langdon, hmm?" She sassed walking towards the blonde man.

"I find it adorable when you get all worked up. You seem tense, why don't I.....fix that for you" he suggested whispering into her ear, Morticia felt his hands snake around her hips and pulled her into him.

"Mm that sounds perfect" she purred in his ear, she grazed her teeth on his earlobe instantly earning a groan from the man. He picked her up and placed her onto their soft bed, he smashed his lips onto hers and moved his hands over her body. The woman felt heat pool in between her legs, showing her excitement.

With a wave of her hand, their clothes dissapeared. Michael looked down and smirked.

"Someone's needy" Morticia just rolled her eyes, sliding her hand down his body and grabbed onto his member pumping it slowly. The man above her groaned at the feeling of her touch, he then moved his hand down over her erect nipples, stomach and hips. Until his ring clad fingers found her wet pussy, he slightly rubbed her throbbing clit making her squirm.

They both continued to rub each other, until it got too much. Michael pulled her hand away and slammed into her, making her scream.

"Oh fuck Michael yes!" She yelled, already feeling instant pleasure course through her. The woman wrapped her legs around his waist bringing him closer to her, her nails were digging into his warm skin drawing blood. The pain and blood turning him on, he went at a faster pace.

"Oh shit, your pussy feels so good on my cock" he grunted into her sweaty shoulder. They bit and sucked each other's neck, until there were black and purple bruises. Morticia's left hand moved into her lovers hair and pulled on it hard, making the male groan louder.

Michael suddenly pulled out making the girl groan in frustration.

"Get on your hands and knees for daddy" he demanded, the girl bit her lips and rolled onto her hands and knees. She wiggled her ass and wet pussy in the air, begging him to fuck her into oblivion. The woman then felt a smack on her left ass cheek, making her yelp in pleasure. He leant over her and whispered in her ear.

"What do you want baby? Tell daddy want you want" she moaned at his words before replying, she could feel his tip tease her soaking entrance.

"I want you to fuck me daddy" that's all he needed to hear before he slammed balls deep into her, making both of them to moan loudly. The sound of skin slapping and moans were all that were heard, they would be surprised if everyone could hear them.

She felt herself clench around him, making him grind his teach.

"That's it baby, clench around daddy's cock. Mmmm, fuck you feel so good" he almost yelled. Morticia bit into her arm trying not to scream the place down, the feeling of his cock pounding into her was enough to drive her crazy. The faster he went the closer she became, she could feel a knot form in her stomach indicating her up coming release.

"Oh fuck daddy, I'm so fucking close" she moaned into the sheets, Michael could feel his thrusts get sloppy. His release also coming close.

"Fuck, come for me baby. Come on daddys cock" within seconds a blinding orgasm went through her body, not too long after Michael came filling her up with his warm seed. With one final thrust, he collapsed beside her and brought her into his sweaty embrace.

They stayed like that for a while, just relishing the moment together.

"Do you think they heard us?" The woman asked making her fiance snort.

"Darling, I think the cannibals outside heard us" it was silent for a second, before they broke out into laughter.

"Let's go have a shower and get ready. We have people to meet" with that Morticia stood up, well stumbled, off the bed and towards the bathroom with a laughing Michael in tow.

Once the showered, they got dressed into their attire.

When Morticia had finished getting ready, she walked out and the look on Michael's face was priceless

"You look absolutely ravishing my darling" he stated breathless at the sight of hid lover.

"Well my love, I just HAVE to make an entrance. They have to know who the real bosses are, don't you agree?" She asked while walking towards the now smirking man.

"Oh I couldn't agree more, my beautiful queen" he pecked her on the lips, linking their arms they made their way to the library.