Chapter 20

The next morning

Her outfit^^

Madeleine, Morticia and Michael were on the highway driving to satan knows where. While Morticia slept on Michael's lap, the other two spoke about where they were going etc.

After another hour they had finally arrived at their destination, Michael woke the sleepy girl and lifted her out the car. They got out with a stretch and started walking but noticed the older woman wasn't following.

"You're not coming with us?" The yawning girl asked, making Madeleine smile.

"They're only interested in you two, just...go up the path to the entrance. I really think you're gonna be impressed, at least I hope so" Michael walked over to the woman and crouched down.

"Why are you so good to us?" He asked.

"I've waited for this moment my whole life, we all have. Could I ask you a favour?" Madeleine asked with tears in her eyes. The young girl zoned out of the conversation, but jumped hearing Madeleine scream.

"Hail Satan!!" She exclaimed raising her arms above, the couple laughed and walked to the entrance.

They went to the front desk to see a young girl, she looked up at the couple but did a double take seeing Michael.

"Hello how can I help you?" She giggled twirling a piece of her hair, Morticia glared at the girl with fire.

"We have an appointment to see Jeff and Mutt" she spat out, the girl looked at her rolling her eyes. She dialed a number bringing the phone to her ear.

"Yes I have a..?" She looked at us.

"Michael and Morticia Langdon" the blonde spoke, the hybrid smiled at his reply squeezing his hand. The girl at the front desk gulped and spoke to the person on the phone.

"Okay, you can head on up" she spoke pointing at the elevator. Nodding they walked into the elevator not before Morticia stared at the girl who's head exploded. Michael looked at the girl in surprise but with a hint of amusement.

"Was that really necessary?" He asked already knowing the answer.

"Yes it was, you're not the only one who can read minds. That bitch was thinking things that only I can do to you, sooo I had to end her life, simple" she spoke as if it were normal. The young man chuckled bringing her face to his, he looked deep into her eyes and replied.

"Darling, remember that I'm yours okay. No one could ever take me from you and......only you can do obscene things to me" he whispered bringing her into a heated kiss, the girl moaned bringing her hands into his hair and pulling it slightly. Groaning, his hands crept down to her ass and gave it a squeeze making the girl yelp.

This gave him the chance to shove his tongue into her mouth, Morticia could feel his hardened member press into her hip. She brought her knee into his crotch and rubbed him lightly, he moaned at the contact and ground against her knee. Before anything else could happen, they were interrupted by the elevator making a noise.

Breathless, they pulled away with swollen lips and lust filled eyes. Morticia saw her lipstick all over his mouth and quickly swiped her hand over it. Instantly it was gone, along with her ruined lipstick. They then walked out to see a woman dressed in purple, orange hair and a cane.

"Hello I'm Ms Venable, I'll lead you to your appointment" with that she turned around making the couple follow suit. They walked in to see a well lit room full of robotic things and two bowl cut headed guys.

The two men looked up seeing the couple and walked over.

"Dude, dudette. What's up? Come on in, dying to meet you" The brunette man asked chuckling.

"Madeleine has really been talking you up, that lady is whacked, right?" He continued making the blonde next to him to chuckle.

"But she seems totally convinced you're the one" the blonde spoke up next.

"No offence, but I totally thought you'd be a little bit more jacked. Like I was picturing you totally ripped, like The Rock when he was, you know, The Rock" Morticia scoffed shaking her head.

"Yeah, no that's like stereotypical dude" they continued before Mutt asked for names.

"Ugh, what's your name's again?"

"Michael and Morticia Langdon" the girl spoke blankly looking at them.

"Michael Langdon. I mean you gotta admit that's a little weak, right?" Mutt said.

"Says the two stupid coke heads who's names are Mutt and Jeff" Morticia spat back at them, annoyed at them for mocking Michael. She grabbed his arm pulling him away from them and started to walk off.

"Woah woah woah hey we were just playing around. You know, I thought I'd be, like, pissing my pants or something. And I am dry as the Sahara, bro" Mutt pointed out. The couple walked back in hesitantly.

"Yeah. You gotta look at it from our shoes, here. I mean how do we know you're the Anti-Christ?" Jeff wondered looking at Michael. Glaring at them Michael stepped forward and showed his 666 scar.

"Yeah, I mean that's cool, but it's just a tattoo on your scalp" Morticia growled in anger, the woman in front of them looked frightened.

"No, it's true. I can feel the darkness. Its making me sick and it's coming from them" Michael nodded towards Morticia and instantly by a wave of her hand the woman was up in flames.

The guys yelled and jumped back scared of the hybrid woman. The couple then look towards the idiots and showed their demon faces, instantly they knew that the blonde and brunette believed them.

"Hail Satan" they both chanted as Michael and Morticia smirked at the men who were on their knees.

A/N I'm apologizing now because in the next chapter i will be skipping some parts of the episode, it won't be a lot. Just some of it to get the book moving more, so don't hate me😁