Chapter 32

"Ms Mead?" They questioned at the same time, when suddenly she exploded. Quickly Morticia's wings appeared and wrapped around Michael's body. The blast pushed them over the banister, sending them to the floor.

The girl landed on the hard floor with a thud, she gasped feeling the wind get knocked out of her. She opened her wings, and saw Michael look next to them. There laying on the floor, was the head of their adoptive mother.

Michael let out a cry, holding onto her head. Morticia, oh boy was she pissed. She stood up facing the women, fueled with anger she showed her true form. The women gasped seeing Morticia with her wings, horns, fangs, eyes and nails that looked as black as night.

"Oh you're going to wish you never did that" she growled demonically, she watched Madison pick up the gun but before she could shoot, Morticia snapped her neck. Next was the red head, she clenched her hand and made the woman's head explode. Coco cried out, running at the young hybrid. But it was no use, every bone in her body was suddenly crushed by an invisible force. She chocked out a scream and collapsed to the ground.

And now the best for last, Cordelia Goode.

"Oh would you look at that, your precious sisters are dead. Which now leaves you" Morticia cackled, Michael who was still on the floor watching his fiance with glistening eyes.

"I don't see a man or a woman, all is see are scared little children. So pathetic you couldn't even kill me with a thousand nuclear bombs" the ex-supreme exclaimed.

"You see, we never expected to. Like a cockroach, we knew you'd survive the nuclear fallout. We wanted you to. And now I'm gonna have the satisfaction of watching you die, knowing you failed" the girl hissed, snapping her fangs at the woman.

"You think there's only winning and losing, success and failure. But failure is when you've lost any semblance of hope. You will get to watch me die, but you won't find it satisfying" Cordelia spoke, quickly she materialised a knife in her hand.

"Satan has one son and daughter, but my sisters are legion, motherfucker" the young girl rolled her eyes at the dramatic speech, she watched as Cordelia went to stab herself. But Morticia stopped her, instead Cordelia looked over Morticia's shoulder.

Confused, she looked behind her and her eyes widened seeing a scared Gallant standing there. Before she could get him out the way, the knife flew into his chest. The young girl screamed, in anger she raised a hand towards Cordelia and out came her heart.

Finally the bitch was dead, she quickly dropped the heart. Turning around, she saw Michael leaning over Gallant. Morticia ran to the men, crouching down she looked at the young blonde.

"Gallant, I told you to stay in the room" she stated shakily, he chocked out a laugh.

"Well you were taking too long, I had to see what was going on" shaking her head, she grabbed onto the knife, making him gasp in pain and his eyes closing. Quickly, she pulled it out and threw it somewhere in the room.

Leaning closer to him, she placed hand on the wound and the other on his head. She muttered the spell she had used when doing the 7 wonders. She blew into his mouth and waited, Morticia jumped when a gasp was heard.

"Holy shit, what the hell happened?" Gallant asked sitting up. Morticia couldn't help but laugh lazily, she was weak from using so much power. With a sigh, she collapsed on the ground. Which of course caused Michael and Gallant to panic.

"Ticia, are you okay? What's wrong?" Michael asked quickly, looking over her body for injuries.

"Darling I'm fine, I'm just drained from using so much of my powers. I just need a small rest" her voice turned into a whisper towards the end as she closed her eyes, falling asleep.

Michael watched as his fiance fell asleep, he ran his fingers through her hair and just looked at her. He felt proud of what she accomplished today, although he felt like he could've done more to help.

He was worried, this amount of exhaustion isn't good for the baby, he slowly placed a hand on her stomach, listening, feeling. There was now a bigger bump than before, the life inside her still alive and well.

"Is she going to be okay?" Gallant asked softly, looking over his sleeping best friend.

"She will be with some proper rest. Now that this is over, we can finally go home, to The Sanctuary"

A/N Sorry this one is going to be a short chapter.