Studydate Finale

Seeing her made him relieved and he broke down in tears.

He rushed and get her as he hugged her for the longest time.

"I thought I'd lost you," he kissed her forehead.

He broke apart for a short while as he held her hands and looked at her face.

"I'm sorry I didn't take good care of you," he sobbed.

Marinette lift her face and saw Adrien's emerald green eyes.

He hugged her again and rubbed her back in circular motion.

"Mr. Agreste, the ambulance is here. You can place her on the stretcher." One of the female officer said.

Marinette was feeling weaker and weaker as she lean on Adrien's chest to let Adrien carry her to the strecther.

'I'm tired.'

The paramedics pulled her into the ambulance as Adrien talked with Officer Felix.

"You may follow her to the hospital and rest for a bit , I saw you getting hit too just now," Officer Felix said, knowingly.

"Thank you , officer."

"But I'll have to see you again and interrogate you  too on this kidnapping case,"

"Now , go with her," he continued.

Adrien gave the officer a tired smile as he ran to the ambulance.

He sat and stared at Marinette's exhausted face.

"You must've been really tired,"
"I'm sorry, Mari,"
"I love you," he cried again.

"If only I didn't know Chloe , this might've never happened," he grabbed Marinette's hand as he rub it around.

He kissed her palm and Marinette who's seeing him break apart like that bring her other hand and covered it on top of his.

Then she fell into a deep sleep.

____

Marinette

I felt warm surface beneath my palm. As I slowly opened my eyes seeing my Goldie.

He's asleep right beside me , holding my hands with his breath on my skin. After all this time , the only guy I've been dreaming and finding was right before my eyes. My thoughts wander around.

If only I could say the word love to him.

But I'm mute.

I'm sorry , Adrien. I can't even confess my feelings.

You must've felt extremely sad.

I wondered why would you stay.

I thought you wouldn't wait for me. I thought I have no chance.

After one whole decade without you , I thought I'll never remember. I thought I'll never see you again.

Thank you for being here goldie.

Our date was suspended again. Why is the world so unfair.

I wanted to hug you and play with your hair.