Ice Cream Flavours

"Will you be my one and only?" Marinette was jubilant hearing the words coming out Adrien's mouth.

'Yes,' Marinette nodded. Adrien was punching the air until they heard a sudden knock on  the door.

"It's me and Alya!" Nino exclaimed.

More to their surprise, Adrien came to the door, beaming with happiness. "Come in!" and he started telling them.

_______

Marinette discharged after a few days in the hospital. She got to meet Dr. Bridgette and Officer Felix.

Dr. Bridgette was informed that the one who poisoned Marinette was Chloe , the same woman who's behind this kidnapping case.

Officer Felix decided to investigate the relationship between the three of them and found out that Chloe is head over heels with Adrien.

"Love really made people do bizarre things. But it isn't a green light to allow you doing those things." he stated.

Chloe ended up in jail for 10 years. At least she'll learn if she did a crime , that's going to be her place to live.

"Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous! My father is bailing me out , you hear me!"

But he didn't. In fact , he went to apologize to Marinette for everything his daughter had done.

In public.

Yes , Marinette got in the headline.

The news is rapidly spreading around the whole Paris.

"The World Famous Singer , Marinette Dupain-Cheng's Career Might End," was one of the worst.

"Condolences to Parisian Famous Singer, Marinette Dupain-Cheng,"
"Our Beloved Ladybug Lost Her Voice Because of Grudge,"
"Taking Revenge, Singer Marinette Dupain-Cheng became Victim,"

And more.

Adrien helped her through as the feelings overwhelmed her. She's extremely lucky because Nino, who understood her career, also hired someone to answer the reporters.

A few months passed. It's already winter break and the reporters flood was gone a lot faster than they thought it would.

And it's Marinette's birthday.

Adrien, Nino, and Alya already planned a surprise for her. However, they let Adrien take her to a date, still, it's part of the plan.

 We were in the grocery store. You wanted ice cream even though it was cold out. You couldn't decide which flavour and I was teasing you about being so indecisive sometimes. I suggested we just buy every flavour in the store and you laughed. It was the kind of laugh I could listen to for the rest of my life. You said I was silly and you kissed me, pressed against me so I could feel how cold the top of your nose was. You were only in sweats, hair so messy from being in bed all afternoon. And in that moment I knew I loved you more than anyone else I had ever loved. In that moment I know you were my once in a lifetime. And yet all we were doing was looking for ice cream. 

-Courtney Peppernell, Pillow Thoughts

To ; Dearest Marinette.

Marinette found herself really mesmerized reading a poem she found written on a sticky note for her. She imagined going on a date of ice cream hunt with her love.

*Knock, Knock*

Someone knocked on her bedroom door. She quickly got up  and opened the door to reveal, Adrien.