Found You

As Marinette walked into the familiar cozy environment , she suddenly recalled her dream.

"I miss my goldie boy so much. When will you come again?"

She shrugged it off. Though she felt a spark just now. Adrien brought her into his class. The first step he walked in, the children started making a slight squeak and noises. Whereas a cute little girl who lost her eye sight walked slowly from the back door with her wand. "Sir, are you there?" she asked politely. "Hello, Riley! I'm right here," Adrien replied. He reached out for her hands and suddenly, Riley's hand land on Marinette's coat.

"Huh, didn't feel like you, though," Riley said, giggling. "Did I bump into a wrong teacher , again?" she asked. "Oh, is it, Teacher Rose?" she asked , lifting her black glasses up.Before Adrien could say a word, the 12 years old Riley made early assumptions, "Looks like you came here together once more, sir? Dating already?" she lifted her eyebrows.

Marinette was green with envy. 'So, he actually had a lover here, why should I keep my hopes up?' her mind speaking, not realising that she actually keep her hopes up to the Mount Everest's point. No, as high as the stars that she can't even reach it. 'They even went to work together before. Shrug it off , Mari. He was helping you, not dating you,'

"Riley, let me speak for a moment , will you," he said, wanting to explain what actually happened. "This isn't Rose, it's Miss Marinette Dupain-Cheng for you,"

Riley gasped. "Miss Marinette? I can't believe it! You were my idol! I love your music!" she exclaimed , hoping for an answer. "And she's here, as she lost one of her important ability," Adrien said.

Guilt washed over him as he said the sentence. He tried to comfort Marinette by patting her shoulder gently. Marinette patted his hands and shook her head with a smile, 'It's okay,' her face spoke. "O-oh, I-I see. I'm sorry , I didn't know," Riley's head fell. She couldn't see her idol. And she knew which ability Marinette lost, her angelic voice.

Marinette bent down to Riley's level and placed a hand on her shoulder. The girl lifted her head again as if she could see Marinette smiling at her. She whispered, "I'm sorry, Miss Marinette," as she also felt guilty. Marinette found her reaction very cute and patted her shoulder. She gave her a nice warm hug. Rubbing her back in a circular motion.

Adrien smiled and just realised that they were about to get into the class so he quickly turned and face the door. The kids started making noise again and he chuckled as he got used to the noisiness his class had.

He tapped on the chalkboard, hard. The class went peaceful again as Marinette entered with Riley. "Okay, have a seat," Adrien said to the children with his hand making sign language.

"You too, princess. You can suit yourself at the back," he whispered to Marinette who's standing like a statue beside him. Her cheeks turning crimson red.

'Shrug it off, Mari! He had his love here,' she tried to ignore the way he said the nickname he gave her.

He gave her a smile as Marinette walked slowly to the back. He soon realised that his students' eyes were all on Marinette. Johnny raised his hands, 'That is the sister who sings in the TV,' he said with the sign language.

"Yes , she is , Johnny," Adrien smiled. "Attention on me!" Adrien knocked each group of four table.

He patted their shoulders too. And just like that , he succeed to bring the class back to the topic.

As Adrien was teaching , Marinette felt boring. She scrolled through her social media account a hundred times for now. She got sleepier as she scrolled more.

At last , she decided to curl up into a ball on the beanbag and had a little (long) sleep.

__________