Mute Singer.

A week later , Marinette was discharged. Dr Bridgette said that she still wanted to examine the poison Chloe put in Marinette's drink.

The doctor told the three bestfriends to bring Marinette to Alya's house and let her live with her temporarily. Alya also didn't mind considering Marinette is her bestfriend.

Marinette's POV

I was always spacing out lately. After the incident Chloe Bourgeois did. I didn't want to believe it. But it is the truth. She poisoned me. And even doctors don't know what poison she put in my water. I shouldn't have drink it.

I . Should've . Not . Forgive . Her.

I was staring at an empty wall before Alya nudged my shoulder and asked if I wanted anything. I shook my head and patted a spot beside me signaling her to sit down. "Why , Marinette? Do you need any help?"

Soft whimpers escaped my mouth. I regretted forgiving her. I regretted allowing her to come. I regretted the whole last week.

Regretted everything.

Alya patted my back gently. "Stay strong , girl. We can do this , okay? We'll figure it out in this one month,"

Just then I realized ,
I have Alya , and Nino.
I have my parents.
I have my friends.

I'm not the unluckiest.

I can do this !

I felt better not long after. Alya really helped me.

"Wanna go to the park?" Alya asked kindly.

I nodded slowly after washing my tears of. I need fresh air. I can't just sit in here and stop doing everything. I'm mute , not dead.

I'm ready , life. What's next?

Third Person POV

Marinette was ready to go through this. She's a strong girl. She's a tough bug!

She went into the guest room to get ready. She wore a mask to prevent people knowing her. She wore a black beanie , and a beige coat with cream shirt. Not forgetting her skinny pants. She also brought a sketch book together , knowing her insterest in fashion , maybe she could use some time indulging fashion if her voice can't be cured.

Alya came out of her room wearing a red beanie , and all black. She pulled Marinette outside receiving a shining smile on her bestfriend's face. Marinette thought she could giggle , but since only silent breath came out , she decided to smile broadly rather than tearing up missing her voice.

They decided to walk to the park so that they got better fresh air than just consuming aircond gas. Alya took her phone and her airpods out to hear her playlist. Which contains Nino's arrangement and Marinette's song of course. She was such a blessed soul having two highlights in her life mastering music. What lucky ears.

Marinette tap on Alya's shoulder signalling to the airpods Alya is wearing. Alya asked her "You want to bless your ears?" she smirked. Marinette rolled her eyes and smiled cutely while nodding.

"Here," Alya gave her left airpod to Marinette.
Her song played in Alya's phone. Causing her starting to tear up , but with a smile. 'She's strong. She can do this. She's ready for all of this,' Alya's thoughts wander around. Marinette's tears were wiped with a longing smile. She missed her voice. She also wanted it back.

But she have to be patient.

Alya encouraged Marinette to go on and do not stop in the middle of a long journey with a hug and a pat on her back.