Studydate

Previously,

'I definitely like her,'

Adrien and Marinette stayed in position as they stared into each others' eyes.
DING DONG!

Adrien blinked and quickly fixed his throat as he rushed to the door. 'That's..,' his heart beating fast. He opened the door as he rubbed his chest , calming himself. As he was reminded of Marinette , it went worse. He forced a smile as he pulled the doorknob. "Hey, guys..," he turned to peek on Marinette. Little did he know,

Mari's eyes followed Adrien's direction as she stood still. 'Mari, stop staring!' her mind spoke as she turned away in an instance. 'Why is my heart beating so fast?'

"Hey , we're here!!" Alya squealed in excitement. Her eyes immediately caught a glimpse of a cute Jack sitting on the couch, staring at the door, wondering , 'Hmm, who came at the door?'

"Phew, what a tiring day, mate." Nino came in patting Adrien's shoulder. Hard enough to grab Adrien's attention.

"It sure is," Alya hung her arms over Nino's shoulder as she kissed his cheeks. "I'm glad, Jack is still here!" she jumped in excitement as she took the poor kid into her big hug.

She's extremely lucky that Jack is still willing to be in her oh-so tight squeeze !

Nino moved his attention to the awkward vibe in this cozy little house.  "Wait? Why are you both silent? Did anything happen?"

Adrien was fast to answer. "NO! We're good!" he gave Nino a'we need to talk'  look. "You sure are , matey!" Nino signalled his hand outside.

As Alya watched through the scene knowingly, she knew what she have to do.

Right after Adrien and Nino stepped out, Alya looked at Marinette with a knowing smirk. "Mariiii," she said.

In a blink of an eye, Alya was sitting across Marinette at the counter. Bringing Jack together, absolutely. 

"Now, what happened just now? When Nino and I was out?"

With a shocked look, Marinette quickly took her phone out. She typed, "I think I like him?"

Alya read with a smirk sticking on her face. "You think? I thought you were sure enough!" 

Marinette shrugged as she typed, "I wasn't sure, but we stayed in the looooooongest eye-contact in the world (I could ever felt)"

"Mhmm, go on?" Alya's eyebrows danced. "aannd, my heart went woop-woop!" Marinette typed with a smile on her plump lips. Her childish side of typing is currently showing.

"That's ALL? And did he do anything?" Alya asked , who knows, maybe they DO kiss? Whoops , overthinking Alya.

Marinette shook her head as Alya burst into laughter. Marinette was confused, why is she laughing?

"HAHAH IT'S... thatt.. HAHAHAH" she couldn't stop. Mari gave her two minutes to wait for Alya until she stopped laughing. "PHEW, I laughed because, nothing happened, yet! BUT , I could sense awkwardness!" she started laughing again.

And slowly, Marinette's confused face turned into silent giggles.

Meanwhile,

"OK, calm down, Adrien!" Nino patted his mate's shoulder.

"Tell me from A to Z,"

Adrien started telling things that happened in his head just know.

The sudden urge to kiss Marinette, the flour on her lips, how they acted like a family, how his heart burst out of his chest just now, and lastly, he told Nino about the past, that Marinette was his childhood friend. Or, sweetheart? 

"Wow. A lot of things to process," Nino said as Adrien agrees with a nod.

"Ask her out."
"Yeah, okay- WHAT?!" Adrien shrieked, startled by the words that came out of Nino's mouth a second ago.

"Ask her out, bro! Tell her about the things you actually remember, the thing she's forgotten." Nino continued with a knowing look.

Adrien settled down resting his back on one of the pillars. "I-,"

"Why? Are you scared to ask her? I can ask Alya-" 

"No, I'm perfectly fine. I don't want to burden Alya. And if I asked Alya to ask her, then she'll think that I'm not asking her sincerely," Adrien spit out the truth.

"Okay, hang in there, stop babbling out the words." Nino shut him up with a chuckle. "You're just overwhelmed, Adrien." "Everything's gonna be alright, trust me."

Nino supported his bestfriend. It's a wonderful thing called friendship that Nino could convince his mate to make a move. From an overwhelmed guy, to a confident guy. Just as Adrien was picking up his positive mode, he thought one last time. And his shoulder fell again, "But, how? How am I going to ask her out? I'm not going to ask Alya to tell her."

Nino quickly thought. "I KNOW! How about, a studydate?"

"What is that?"

"More like going on a date on you studies , HAH!"

"Well, how's that gonna work?"

"Easy man. All you have to do is just ask her to study the signal language with you teaching her! But, at a more private place. Maybe.. Here? I could only think about this cozy cottage of yours," Nino scratched his neck.

"Okay, that's a start. Now," Adrien and Nino shared looks.

______

MEOW !

Hey everyone! :)
ARGH I MISS WRITING THIS AU WAAA

Sooooooo, How's life? (without me)
*gurl idk you*

HAHHAHA OKAY , so i'm apologizing bcs i haven't upload in what we can call forever 🙂 you know , online classes kinda sucks now , not the teacher , but my motivation to learn (um what?) well , i got a little MORE lazy. and it's getting worse.

butttttttAH

holiday's near !!!! the school's gonna take a break for 1 month starting 18th of December 3< woohoo im happier

soo , i have more time to write w/o thinking bout' homeworks and assignment "due soon" 🥳

i actually lost my style of writing bcs lots of things hv been going on lately , losing frens , problems , conflict yadayada. ok that rlly didnt explain anyth , i just lost my spirit , and i'll try to get it back👊🏻

✨ok i treat my problem that way✨

regardless of that , if YOU have any life problems or issues , NEVER let it get over you , alright;)
i like your smile , i like to see you happy , wear happiness more often cus you look AWESOME in it♥️!!
(but tbh , crying is a great therapy, but never forget to smile too , i mean , balance it , iyk what i mean🥺)

but the point is , get your sadness away, cry through it. dont hold back.

and once they're all gone , you can be happy all day :))

also , dont forget to take your meals , darling!
you're perfect in either ways♥️♥️♥️

sending ❤️loaf❤️ to the world
i LOAF you a LOT🥺♥️

hahaha ik i kinda ran from le topic 🙊 but, anywys , updating one chap 4now , gna be updting more soon ! , thank you for staying , and , sorry for the LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG wait 😭

from this toasty
breadf