Monday Blues

Monday blues, that's what they said. Marinette woke up and went to the bathroom as usual to take a refreshing start. She intentionally took 30 minutes to bath as she felt like slumping back to bed. Just as she wore her outfit for the day, she walked downstairs with her wet hair wrapped in her towel. "Hey , Mari," she heard a familiar voice. She turned to see the goldie she've been thinking of the whole weekend. She jumped in shock and back off to the counter of the kitchen. 

She widened her eyes, her mouth wide open. She looked at the calendar on the fridge , Monday. She turned to Adrien and took her phone out of her pocket , texted Adrien, 

How'd you get in? O-o

Alya let me in ;)

I see..Where is she?

Upstairs, getting ready.
Get ready fast , we're going to the school with Alya and Nino :)

yeahyeah.

She gave him finger guns and raise her palm , meaning 'Wait up!'. He smiled at her cute reaction and look away to hide his blush. "Geez, stop doing this to my cheeks, Mari," he whispered under his breathe.

She ran upstairs and wore better outfits. As she did her dried hair in a low ponytail, she heard Alya knocked on her door. "Marinette? Are you done? If you are, come out quickly," she called. 

She quickly take a look in the mirror , 'This is fine,' she thought. She opened the door and saw Alya scrolling through her social media account.

"Done? Let's go!" she pulled Marinette downstairs. Marinette need to hold tight to her hands as Alya was too excited to see the school.

"You're read-," Adrien went speechless looking at Marinette. Marinette was beyond shocked. They, matched. Marinette didn't even realise that when she saw Adrien earlier. They wore a white shirt and denim blue jeans. Marinette wore a black coat as Adrien wore a black jacket. "Uh, Alya, Nino's waiting in the car and he said he'd like you to sit beside him in the back," Adrien changed the topic , eyes on Marinette. He's lucky Alya didn't even notice. "Oh, okay," Alya said, her eyes still glued on her phone. 

She walked to the door, without bumping into anything, lucky her. 

The two looked at each other. Marinette gave him a shy but awkward smile. She pulled her phone out again,

"Should I change back?" she typed. "Nah, it's fine," Adrien said, looking at his phone with a smirk. He held her hand and pulled her to the door, 'I got pulled a lot today,' Marinette thought. Earlier , she wore a fake pout-like frown when Alya pulled her, playfully. Now , her cheeks are flushed. Smiling wide. 

Adrien waited for her until she locked the door and brought her to the car. His fingers entwined with hers. She felt it. Her cheeks burnt again. 'This felt familiar,' she realized. But she still brushed it off. 'Nope, what's important is that this blonde is totally something,' she bit her lips.

He opened the door for her and smiled. "Hop on, princess," he winked. She tried to hide her smile and blush. But none of it worked.

She got in as Adrien walked across to get to the driver's seat. Nino on the other hand raised his eyebrows to Marinette and smirked. He took his phone out and communicate with her, "Got a prince now , eh?" he sent to Marinette. "Hey!" Marinette texted back. She playfully pouted in front of Nino. Unnoticed by Adrien nor Alya. Nino held back a laugh. "Hey! Wassup," Nino replied as a joke. "Yeah, it ain't funny Nino," Marinette typed. "Yeah, sure XD," the DJ replied.

She turned her phone off as Adrien shifted the gear to reverse. He started their journey. Nino sang the songs in Alya's playlist and suddenly, "HEY , GUYS!" Alya shrieked. Awkward pause, Adrien asked, "What was it, Alya?" his eyes on the road. "I got us a new house in the countryside!" she said , more like screaming. Marinette turned around and look at Alya, wide eyes , broad smile. It's an 'I am proud of my girl,' look.