Epilogue

Marinette

The sun hit my face and I yawned. I opened my eyes and saw my beloved Goldie soundly sleeping. It's our third anniversary and I have an exciting news to tell him.

I touched his face , drawing circles on his cheek. His hands on my waist , pulling me closer. "Good morning," he said in his husky morning voice.

His eyelids slowly opens and revealed the beauty of emerald. He smiled and gave me a peck on my lips. "Do you know what today is?" he asked.

I nodded and kept my hand on his cheek.

"Happy anniversary , my lady," he pulled me into his warm embrace. Snuggling in bed on a lovely Saturday morning. I planted kisses on his cheek and forehead. We stayed that way, for a very long time , but not really , well , for me. *Giggle*

As soon as we got up , he asked me to get ready. "I'm making breakfast for us,"

He's a really good cook. And when I say it , I mean it. I should be honored to have this such royal meal on our anniversary.

"You look as pretty as ever, darling," he kissed my knuckle. 

"Where we going today?" I signed. "Somewhere," he winked. 

_______

My plan is to tell him about my pregnancy after we went on our date. And I'm going to make sure that he's going to be the first one to know , well, after me.

He took me out on a date to the famous restaurant downtown. Around my hometown.

"I remembered how you glared at the waiter just now," I signed to him.

"What? Of course I am going to glare at a guy who's trying to check out on my wife," he whispered enough for only us to hear. He eye rolled when he saw that guy at the bar again.

"See! He's trying to steal you from me!" he pouted. 

"Hey," I mouthed , taking his cheek in my palm.
"I love you and only you," I tried to whisper out the words.

"You succeed!" he smiled excitedly. 

"This is the best anniversary ever," he said, not breaking eye-contact with me. 

Oho, it must be the best, Agreste. If it's not, then I don't even understand our marriage.
Yeah, I'm kidding.

We devoured on our delicious meal and had some chats in the middle. "How does it taste?" I asked him.
 "This is rather delicious, but it won't beat you," he flirted.

I gasped, "Don't you-," I mouthed and playfully kicked his toes.

"Aww, then how do I flirt with you on our anniversary?" he fake pouted.

"Keep it G rated please," I signed and giggled. 

"You know I love you," he said , and as simple as that. He made me blush a lot today.

"My lady," he said again. I lifted my head up and saw his lovely emerald eyes and fondly smile. "Where do you want to go next?" I saw that crimson red tint on his cheeks and nose.

"Anywhere, with you," I signed. We are now waiting for our dessert.

"Nice, I'm showing you something after this," he smiled.

It's just the fact that he got this whole day planned just made me feel so appreciated. And I wish to give him the same amount of love and attention he gave me this past three years.

We were planning on having Emma. But she couldn't make it. I had an early miscarriage last year. And it just broke me and Adrien so much. When I was ready to have another one, he was hesitant and when I asked for his reason, he said he was traumatized that I'd go through the same pain again.