Bourgeois Sisters

Third Person POV

Who doesn't know Marinette? She is the most talented and beautiful singer in Paris. Everyone loves her. Even hearing her voice made the whole Paris melt. To be clear , she had an angelic voice. Her song sends a lot of positive vibes and some romantic vibes too. She started singing from highschool. Through highschool , she also caught some interest in fashion too but she decided to go on with her talent in music. And now , her decision is a success since she turned out to be a very lovable and talented singer.

It was another concert. Located near the Eiffel Tower. As Marinette walks to check out the stage for later , comes a little girl running and gave her a rose flower. Marinette gave the girl the sweetest smile.  “Where are your parents?” asked Marinette.  The girl just smiled as a response . She suddenly pulled Marinette towards a group of adorable children. Marinette giggled and followed the girl. Just as Marinette stand near them , a tall blonde with sparkly green eyes turned around and greeted Marinette with a bright smile. Her heart litterally skip a few beats. “ Good Evening , Miss Marinette :) ” greeted the blonde. ( well he knew her because she's a famous singer anyways )

Marinette flashed a shy smile before asking, “ Good Evening..umm may I know what's your name? ”. The guy just giggled before saying “It's Adrien , Adrien Agreste,” “Well , nice to meet you Adrien. You can just call me Marinette,” replied Marinette. He replied with a smile and a slight rosy cheek.

They stared into each other's eyes for quite a while before the cute girl from before suddenly pulled Adrien's sleeve. Adrien quickly look away blushing and asked the girl using sign language. Marinette then realized the girl was deaf. She sympathized for the girl. Just after that she remembered what she was up to just now. She looked at her wristwatch , 6:30 p.m. She bid goodbye to Adrien and the children and went straight to the stage.

She called Nino to check for the sound system. As Nino was doing so , Marinette went backstage to get ready. Since her concert will start in an hour , she decided to dress up earlier so it won't be chaotic later. Say , she had been in the situation where just fifteen minutes left and her nail polish was not dried yet. She even had to use her hair dryer to dry them. It was quite chaotic back then. Marinette giggled as she recalled her second concert. Now , she reached her 10th concert already and the chaos was two years ago when she was a newbie. Nino and his girlfriend , Alya , helped her through a lot.

Marinette was waiting for her make up artist to come and help her makeover. At first she waited 10 minutes , and she's not there yet. Just 5 minutes after that she sent Marinette a text message, "I am terribly sorry Marinette , I can only make it there at 7 :(((" the text message read. Marinette facepalmed her forehead and replied "No , no. It's OK, Biancaa. I just hope you got here safely.. But by any chance , do u know anyone who can come here before you ? like in this area?". Her MUA replied "hmm let me think... actually yes! i think i do know someone !!!"

Marinette sighed in relief. Her MUA said , "I have her number and she lives just around the corner!" "oh thank goodness !! can i hve her number?" asked Marinette. "here [+7089991812]" (i only made up this number , if it's yours , it's fate ;) oops )

Marinette's POV

yes ! this is nice ! she is going to be my temporary MUA (make up artist) .

I dialed the number Bianca gave me. After the second ring , the owner answered.
"Um hello. Who is this?" the owner said. I kindly replied , "Hello , I am very sorry if I interrupted anything. I am Marinette Dupain-Cheng. I-" before i could continue , the owner of the number cut me off with a squeal. "OH MY LORD ! THE MARINETTE? I MEAN THE MOST TALENTED SINGER? OH MY GOD." she said , fangirling me. I giggled as the owner introduced herself in a squeaky voice , "h-hello !! I- I am your NUMBER ONE FAN , MY NAME is Clarissa Bourgeois , you can call me CLARISSA", she replied , not realizing her voice was out of control. She went nervous with a very slow voice and straightly high-pitched a second after. I even had to turn down the volume a little ><

After a few talk about the situation , Clarissa agreed on being my temporary MUA. "Do you mind if I bring my sister later , Marinette?", asked Clarissa. Of course I wouldn't mind. Would I? Well. I told her that she won't sweat , so I let her bring her sister. But that wasn't when I actually know her sister.

After a few minutes of waiting nervously by the street , there comes a taxi. It parked right in front of me. I heaved a sigh of relief. Inside the taxi , seated two blonde girls. One with a shining bright smile and one with a shining bright annoyance. After earning a glare of annoyance , I slowly said " Good evening ! Thank you for helping me , I REALLY appreciate it. So , I believe this cute blonde is Clarissa , right? And this is your sister? "

Clarissa replied with a smile. While her sister glared one more time at me. As I kindly offered for a handshake , she just look me in my eyes like she was about to use a fork to eat my eyes.

She said , "Chloe. Chloe Bourgeois." this time , with a devilish grin.

_______________________________________________

BOOM ! 

First chapter - Done :)

Im sorry that it is a little short :(
but I hope you quite enjoy this first chapter :p
and please wait. Chapter 2 is coming from underneath your bed okay ;) ok LOL , you know Im kidding.

but chap 2 is coming very soon :) don't worry. you won't have to wait for so long.
alsoo , feel free to comment my grammatical errors or spelling errors.

That's it for now !
Peace Out !,

-breadf 💖