Got Me Voiceless

Marinette's POV

I felt very relieved that Clarissa agreed to help me. She was a very nice girl with a bubbly personality. But if she was in a serious mode , she won't be laughing nor talking. Maybe smile , but just silence. And I like that. It was 7 p.m. Bianca knocked the dressing room and said, "Marinette , I just arrived ! I am really really really sorry," "It's okay Bianca ! Come in. It's nice that you can come before the concert," I replied still putting a smile on my face.

Clarissa asked for my permission to go to the restroom. I let her while Bianca continued Clarissa's part. Bianca complimented me, "I don't think you need any of these make up , y'know. You look flawless already," I just replied with a chuckle.

Just a while later , Clarissa came in knocking the door. She was holding a glass of water. She realized me and Bianca's staring at the water. "Oh , this water? Chloe said she want to give it to you. Especially for you, Marinette. I thought she's not your fan , but I guess I was wrong," said Clarissa. "I thought the same too, but maybe I shouldn't make assumptions too early," I replied with a sigh. Just as I was about to take the water , Clarissa stop me. I looked at her with a questioned look. "No no no, Chloe said you can only drink this after your performance," said Clarissa in a childish manner. The three of us crack into laughter. Suddenly , there comes Nino from outside saying , "Marinette! What are you doing ? Your performance will start in 15 minutes,"

I widened my eyes not realizing the time has ticked so fast. I jump out of my chair. I gave Bianca and Clarissa a quick hug and wave them goodbye. Bianca waved back while Clarissa was fangirling very hard. At least she didn't cause any damage in the dressing room though.

Chloe's POV

I was watching from the audience seat as the trash got onto the stage. I hate her so much. Mari-trash I called her in highschool. I didn't expect she might be standing right there on the stage.

Flashback

"Okay , class. Today, we will hear Chloe sing the song of her choice," said Ms. Bustier. As I started singing , a lot of them was quite impressed by my voice. They clapped their hands following the rhytm of 'Count On Me' by Bruno Mars. I was singing sweetly until there comes a clumsy Mari-trash getting into class late. Ms. Bustier was enjoying my voice ! She shouldn't just barge in and interrupt my singing !

"I'm sorry Ms. Bustier. I promise I won't come late tomorrow." said the trash. "Chloe , you can sit down for now. Marinette , as a punishment of coming late into class 4 times in this week , you need to sing a song in front of everyone in this class today." said Ms. Bustier strictly but still keeping a smile on her face. Marinette stuttered, " Umm.. I-I - okay,"

"I'm an angel , tell me what you mean by that?
I take it all and I will never give it back"

The trash started singing with a voice that made the whole class look at her.

SHE IS STEALING MY STAGE. AND I AM GOING TO TAKE IT BACK FROM HER

Surprisingly , the whole class liked her voice. But NOT ME. Not in my slightest dream I would look at that thief. Revenge is on my dear.

Revenge Is On.

End of Flashback