hello!

hi everyone , it's almost one year after Voiceless was published!! i could see greatest support from all of you and i thank you all for that <3 thank you for treating this book with kindness although it's not a quite great book.

i read lots of books on here for the past couple of months and i got totally amazed and inspired. i also figured i might try improving my writing skills. im extremely untalented in this ;-; im sorry.

from my observation i could see i failed to express something unique in my storyline. yet you all still continued to support me :( thank you so much , you don't know how much you meant to me. really!

thus, on the 9th of June (according to my country time) I'm publishing a shout out to everyone who had interacted throughout this book. i wanted to show my appreciation , its not much , but i hope you like it :3

thank you for your endless support , i love you all. so much!

if you're looking forward to more of my works , would you mind to check my second book rq? and leave some comments on how you wanted me improve or maybe , just say hi so i'll know you're there ;)

thank you again!! im going to try and find my real style of writing and wish me luck !

btw, stay safe. this pandemic needs to end soon, don't forget to wear your mask everytime going out!

SHEESH i got positive a few weeks ago and now im fully recovered! ok this didn't matter actually, i was just hoping to share something that happened :> but anyways, to any of you who got tested positive, stay strong ! i know you can fight the virus and you'll heal soon.

that's all now , gotta rush! stay paw-sitive <3 (but not in covid. yk what i mean ;-;)

with love,
breadf ♡˖꒰ᵕ༚ᵕ⑅꒱