Memories and The Breeze

NOTE!

This chapter may contain sadness and negative thoughts about self-existance. Don't think about those and remember to love yourself ;) and I'm here for you too if you need a shoulder to lean on :)<3

Anyways, Enjoy!

______________

As Adrien drove to the countryside , he recalled his childhood memories about his mother. He never showed that he missed her. But deep inside , he didn't want to lie that he do miss her.

She gave him a cold shoulder , she blame him for everything.

"Emilie , I like her," said Gabriel, sternly. People might think he was just blurting words out of his mouth. But Emilie knew him too much. She'd knew whether the man was lying , or telling the truth. He alwys looked the same , but only Emilie knew what is deep inside his heart. 

No one knows what happened in the soundproofed Agreste Mansion, it's just between them. Emilie, Gabriel, and Nathalie. "NO! YOU'RE LYING TO ME! YOU , YOU TOLD ME THAT-," Emilie shrieked but slowed down. "-you t-told me, y-you love me. Gab, what've you done?" her voice filling the living room space. She broke down her knees and cried.  

"Em, don't take it that way. I do love you, it's that-," "NO! YOU LIED!" Emilie yelled, cutting off Gabriel's explanation. Gabriel felt very guilty, he shouldn't have feelings for his assistant, he have his own family. Little did he knew, Nathalie peeked through the door when she heard Emilie shouting and crying. She had something for him too. She didn't feel anything. She wasn't ecstatic to hear Gabriel's confession.  

But her heart ached of sympathy for Emilie. She shouldn't feel anything for her own boss.

It was a forbidden love. 

After school, Adrien could feel the tense feeling surrounding him. He brushed it off. It was normal since his parents won't even notice him arriving home. Every , freaking , day.

They had another child , their works. 

He still hoped they could be like when he was in primary school, though his mother won't treat him any better than like right now. But at least they still found time to spend with him. Contrary to his highschool life, he only knew his friends as his family. 

As he walked into the mansion , he stopped a few steps at the sight of Nathalie bending forward in front of Gabriel's office. Peeking through a slightly opened door. "Um , Nathalie?" Adrien whispered calling her name. "Shh," Nathalie placed a finger on her lips not realising that was Adrien. She turned again after a glimpse of a blonde boy. "Oh , Adrien," her facial expression quickly change and she quickly straighten up her position. "I think you should go to your room now , Adrien. It isn't a right time to see him now,"

Adrien understood , "Are they fighting again?"

"Yes , and I'm sorry for this is my fault,"

"Nathalie , please explain. I can't live in a secret life forever,"

"I will , Adrien. You don't have to wait for long. I will , without you begging for it," Nathalie said in a warm tone but still with a stern face. He could feel the motherly love Nathalie often gave him. And he felt like he could hug her already. Nathalie treated him better than his own biological mother.

And why?
He couldn't feel those with his mother?

Adrien had the urge to thank Nathalie properly this time. He hugged her tightly. "Thanks , for being the mother for me in these past years. I love you so much,"

Nathalie was speechless. She hugged him back. She understood him completely. He didn't receive enough of mother love. And she gave him that love so he could breathe again thinking that he could be independent and make his mother proud.