Love, Your Chilhood Goldie

Marinette was sitting in the middle of a peaceful garden. She's dreaming. She's 10 at that time. She wandered around the place. She didn't know it, but it seems so familiar. She walked and stepped on a piece of paper. "It's my childhood memory," she said. She widened her eyes. "I CAN SPEAK! I HAVE MY VOICE!" she shouted. "Of course, my dear," she knew it was the voice of her mother.

She's following the voice, not forgettinig to take the paper together. Soon after, she saw her mother waving to her. "Come ,honey. I made apple pie!" Marinette's mother, Sabine Cheng called. Suddenly, Marinette felt sad. She knew it was a dream, but it wasn't the only thing that made her sad.

It's the feeling of longing ,for someone, whom she didn't remember. She walked slowly to her mother and squeezed her tightly. Suddenly, Marinette felt like crying and let it all out. "Do you miss him?" her mother asked. Marinette didn't think of anyone and there she let her childhood memories control her. "Yes," she said, sobbing. "He'll come again, I promise," Sabine replied her gently brushing her hair. "I miss my goldie boy," she said. She had two minds now, conscious, and not conscious at  all. "I miss-" as she tried to think about the name she's going to say, "RIIINGGG!!!!!!" Marinette's alarm ring. She groan as she stretched and yawn on her bed.

'I need to know who he is,' she said in her heart. She looked at her alarm , 9:30 a.m.

Her stomach drummed , "Me is hungrehh , Marinette," as if it was talking to her. As she slowly climbed down her bed with her wabbly legs, she made it to the door. She was still sleepy, and not knowing her goldie? It made her more and more tired. 

She knocked on Alya's door , and it seems she've went to her workplace already. Alya decided that she wanted to be a part-time blogger while she worked at a cinema. She'd usually bring Marinette and Nino there when she had the time , but Marinette assumed that she is busy today.

Marinette began her day going to the bathroom and taking a nice warm bath. She picked her outfits and went to the kitchen to have a cup of refreshing 3-in-1 cappucino Alya bought from the hospital last week. Yeah, her bad week. But she managed to go through it anyways. With the help of Alya and Nino's support, of course.

She brew a cup and brought the start of her day back to her bedroom. Sat at the edge of her bed turning her phone on. She was disappointed that she didn't get to know her 'goldie boy'. And suddenly she thought about the goldie who spent his last seconds before sleep texting her, Adrien.

"Hachoo!" Adrien sneezed , sitting on his cozy couch. He was savouring the taste of his freshly baked croissant and a cup of café au lait(coffee with milk). "Huh? I haven't sneezed for a long time," he realized. He took his croissant and took a bite. Oh, how it melted in his mouth. It was his favourite pastry. It made him thought about his father's hometown, where he'd meet Marinette and eat her mother's delicious croissant. He missed that moment. Just as he opened his phone , he opened his gallery where he kept the pictures that his father took of him and Marinette when they were young.

His memories came flashing back again.

___________

It was again the same holiday. Going to his grandparents' was a must every year. But this time he went there more often. His grandma was sick. 

And it was his 10th birthday, how painful. 

Adrien went there with his father. Three weeks after his mother ran away from home. They were welcomed by his sad grandpa. His tiny hands wrapped around his grandpa tight and went inside the old but pretty countryside house , dull. He dropped his bag full of clothes on the couch. As tears started welling, he walked to his grandma's room. He saw an old woman, lying down on her bed , staring outside the window.