The end of us....?

Y/N
Cole apologized for what he did at prom and I accepted it. I knew he didn't mean to scare or hurt me. He was overwhelmed and I shouldn't have pushed him. I just made him more upset, so it was partly my fault.

We got back to school and Liam still wouldn't sit with us. It was my fault. He was sitting with Olivia, they looked happy together. And so I thought he was moving on from me. Something I couldn't seem to do. So I told vida and chubs I would sit with other people. And when I did, he moved back to the table. I wasn't really kicked from the table, I mean I removed myself from it, but in a way I was.

I got a new partner in science per liams request. And all my other classes were weird too. It was just me and vida, no more Liam, and chubs went with Liam. Vida told him too. Things were getting weird.

Me and Liam talked, but not like before, and every time we did talk, I could see the hurt in his eyes. Olivia tried to be nice to me but it was just weird, she always talked about Liam and I didn't really want to, I needed to move on, cause he clearly had.

That was until there was a new kid. Kai. He was really nice and we talked a lot. He was my new partner in science and he sat with me at lunch. Vida came every other day to sit with us. She didn't want me to feel left out, but being honest, me and Kai were fine with each other.

One day he finally asked me, "hey, do you wanna have a movie night at my house tonight? We can watch the darkest minds, it's new and I heard it's good. I can have you home at 11?" Finally, he was asking me on a date!! "Is that you trying to ask me on a date?" I said in a flirty voice. "Maybe. Is that a yes?" I nodded my head.

I really liked him! I could see Liam overheard me and him talking because when I looked at him, he was glaring at Kai. "Umm I'm going to go to the restroom really quick! BRB" I got up and I saw Liam get up also, good, that just who I need in the hall.

"Hey!" I heard his voice
__________________
LIAM
I finally caught up to her in the hall when she stopped. "Hi?" Was all she said back. "So i over heard you and Kai are going on a date?"  

"Are you implying something? Like are you about to tell me I can't?!" Uh oh, she was mad. "No, no I'm just asking." I quickly replied with.

"Well then yes. We are. How are you and Olivia?" Of course she would ask. I didn't want to talk about Olivia because it wasn't y/n. "We are good."

She nodded and tuned on her heels. I caught her wrists and turned her back towards me. "Is this the end of us y/n?" I wasn't ready to lose her. "Yeah, that's what it looks like."

"But why so fast?!" She looked hurt when I asked this. "Don't ask me ok?! Your the one who moved on first, so don't make me look like the bad guy here!" She walked right past me back into the lunchroom. We were over.
————————
School was over and all I could think about was how y/n was with another guy. Not with me. Why are you being like this? Your with Olivia and you guys are happy! Olivia walked out of the school and up to my bike.

"Ready to go?" She asked. I nodded and gave her my helmet. I gave her a kiss when I saw y/n walk out of the building. This took them both by surprise. But good thing Olivia didn't see y/n or I think she would have caught on to what I was doing.

Me and her were going to the coffee shop to get some work done. Me and her had to catch up on science work. Since we were partners we both were behind.

We worked for what seemed like decades when she told me she had to go home. I dropped her back off at school at her car. I gave her a kiss and left.
__________________
Y/N
I arrived at Kai's house around 9. He was waiting on his porch swing for me, I sat down next to him and we just talked for around 15 minutes.