Gradutaion

Y/n POV

We spent most of our spring break together and all of our school days together. Our parents didn't mind us being constantly out of house.

I felt bad. I didn't think of it till today, graduation day. Poor Jude and Nico would be all alone. They wouldn't have us next year. They still had school. We would be off at college. I really hoped they would make it out alive, they really only had each other and were considered "nerds".

I threw on my white dress and I threw my robe thingy on top. I grabbed my hat and ran upstairs. My parents were waiting for my, my dad with a camera in his hand. "Pictures!!" He said.

He had been waiting for this day I'm pretty sure since they found out my mother was pregnant. "Ok but make this quick! Oh! Also liams on his way with vida and chubs I want to get some photos with them!" I said to him.

He nodded we took some photos until Liam and the hand arrived. We took photos for a good 15 minutes until we had to make our way to the school. Liam and me road in my parents car while chubs and vida road in chubs car. He had a tan suv.

Once we arrived chubs separated from us to go set up for his speech. Of course. He was the valedictorian. He was the smartest in our class (obviously) because he took as many AP classes as he could and always kept his grades up.

Me and Liam were mad that it was in alphabetical order, we couldn't sit near each other, but I did get to sit next to vida.

Chubs walked on stage and me and vida cheered as loud as we could. We got a few looks since also my everyone was only clapping.

"Hello, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girl." He said. He said his speech and I knew it already since he had said it to us to make sure we thought it was good.

But it wasn't good....it was amazing, perfect. I zoned out a little, but I caught the end. And I started to tear up.

"You see, many years ago, most of walked into the elementary building of these schools, some didn't, some did, but that's not what matters in the end. No matter what happened here, we are all a family. I know some of you will be sad, and walk out of here crying, because you will be leaving your friends and family behind, so many memories here, left behind. But This is the beginning of anything you want, and I think most of the time, new beginning, are disguised as painful endings. See, you aren't leaving behind your memories, you will take them and tell them in the next couple of years, to your colleagues, children, spouses, and others. The memories you made here will because apart of your story. As there are many far far better things ahead, than any we leave behind." He stopped to gain his composure. I could see a tear roll down his cheek.

And when I looked over I saw not only was I crying but vida was too, and when I looked behind me, other were, and I saw Liam. He was trying to act tough but the tears were coming out.

"Gosh, I always knew that looking back on all the tears, would make me laugh, but I didn't know looking back at all the laughs, would make me cry." Chubs said and it got a few laughs out of people.

"So the beautiful thing about learning, is that no one can take it away from you! So where ever you go, go their with all of your mind, and your heart. So don't take the path everyone else takes, instead go where their is not path, and leave a trail, for others to follow. I think it's time to say goodbye now, but I don't like goodbyes, so I think I'd rather say hello. Hello to new beginnings. To a new path. To a new adventure. Don't cry because it is over though, smile....because it happened. And remember, the future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. The future belongs to us. To you! Thank you!" He said. He picked up his stuff and walked off the stage. I gave him a high five as he walked to his seat.

He did so good. I was in tears and so many others were too. I looked to vida as the first few rows of kids were called up. "Your a big softie now vi. You changed on me?!" I asked her.

She wiped the tears off her face and hit me playfully. "Shut up, we don't speak of this ever!" She said to me laughing.

Then our rows were called up. I was so nervous I had to hold onto vida to stay up right. She brushed me off "clean yourself up girl! You got this!" She said to me.

I nodded my head. She was right. I was going to be fine. This was going to be ok. I heard her name called. "Vida Dahl!" They said. ( A/N I made her last name up). I pushed her forward when she didn't move. I watched her walk across the stage and I was so proud of her.

Then my name was called. "Y/n  y/l/n !" They said. I walked across the stage and shook their hands, I took a photo with them smiling at my dad camera. Omg I actually did it! I made it! I thought.

I walked back to my seat and was crying of joy. I could see vida crying too. I looked back and chubs and Liam gave me a thumbs up.

We watched as chubs crossed the stage and then waited and watched Liam. I pulled out my phone from my purse and snapped a couple of photos of them. I was so proud of them both.

We finished the ceremony and went outside to find out parents. We all parted ways until Liam and his parents, Along with Cole, walked over.

As soon as I saw Cole I ran over to him. "COLE!" I yelled. I caught him off guard when I practically knocked him over. He hugged me.

"Hey gem!" He said to me. It was a nickname he gave me a while back. "What did you just call her?" Liam asked, clearly a little angry.

"Chill dude it's just a nickname I gave her!" He said, I looked at Liam to confirm it was true. He nodded his head. I walked over to Liam and kissed him.

"Ok ok enough of the PDA!" My dad said. I pulled back smiling and laughed. Liam was clearly embarrassed by my dads comment. We took photos with my family and Liams. Until it was time to leave.

We talked in the car about how it was and how I felt. I texted Liam. He was with his parents. "Wanna go out to eat with my fam? Yours can come too?!"

I waited for a reply. He said yes. We all went out. Jude and Nico joined vida and chubs, they went out with his family, and vida wanted to go with him. I wasn't going to force any of them to come eat with me and Liams family's.

We were out for a while until I went home. I was laying in bed smiling. I was in college now. I was no longer a senior. I was a freshman all over again, just a different title now.

I heard knocking on the basement window and walked over. It was Liam. "What are you doing here?! Why didn't you use the front door?" I asked him.

He climbed in. "Yeah cause your parent will let me in your room at 12am !" He said. I laughed but it was cut off with a kiss.

It was slow, and passionate. I liked those kind of kisses. He pulled back and we rested our forehead against each other's. "I've been waiting all day to do that!" He said.

"Me too." I whispered softly. He smiled. "We are in college now. I'm so proud of you y/n!" He said to me. I smiled and sat down on my bed. "I'm proud of you too Liam"

He crawled into bed with me and we snuggled. We talked and talked for hours. When Liam finally fell asleep I checked my alarm clock and it said 5am. Hold Crap.

We stayed up talking for 5 hours. I set a alarm for 8. 8:30 is when my parents came to get me up, so I needed to make sure he was out of the house.

When I fell asleep I had a dream. It was of me and Liam. We were adults, and we were married, and we had children. It was perfect. It was ruined by my alarm clock, only Liam had turned it off. And was climbing out my window.

"Wait Liam!" I said and walked over to him. He turned around  and I kissed him. "I love you." I said to him

He looked at me like he was searching my face for a hint of a lie. When he saw it was true he said. "I love you too y/n!" And he kissed me again.

He climbed out my window and I climbed back into bed. This was the best year ever. Ever!

(A/n. Ok so I got parts of the speech from Pinterest. Lol. Also please tell me what you think of this chapter. Also just to remind you guys this will be finishing up in the next couple of chapters, and I will be trying to work on my other book more, and I'm going to be starting another book, maybe. Thanks)