You knew

[Slight Mentions of Death, blood]

Wilbur was forgetful since he was a kid. Maybe it was a coping mechanism he had, to forget about the sad things.

His parents deaths, for example.

So, for one, being in the orphanage was difficult, forgetting all the bullying, trying to be happy.

School was worse. Him forgetting what they thought him, always having to take notes, about everything.

When he wasn't able to write, this was a pain. But now it was sort of fixed.

In the orphanage he was very alone. Until at the age of 8, a new kid was brought to the room.

The ladies that worked there told them that his name was Ranboo.
A 4 years old half-enderman child.

After hearing he was an hybrid, everyone immediately ignored the child.

Except him.

The siren took the child, the new kid, and brought him to his room.

Their room now.

He quickly went to his diary, and wrote about Ranboo. Who he was, and how did they meet.

He wrote about their diferent ages, and how he was already happy with the child.

The next day, when he woke up, he immediately went to his book, and re-read it.

Then he looked around, looking for Ranboo, and found him sleeping in the bed next to his, making some enderman noices.

When he woke up, Wilbur was reading his book, remembering what the book said.

Ranboo looked around and started crying.

Wil inmideatly went to his side.
The child calmed down a bit, but started sobbing again and again.

Wilbur did his best to calm him.

When Ranboo stopped crying, Wilbur asked him why was he sad.

The kid looked at him in the eyes.
The intense red and the calming green penetrating his soul.

He said
-Who are you?-

The two amnesiac children grew up together. Writing what they thought was important on their books.

Years passed. Scars, blood, bruises. Forgotten.

Being bullied constantly, and deciding to forget about it.

They were like brothers. They called themselves brothers.

That was something they didn't forget.

Wilbur being the older brother, was always protecting over Ranboo, so when he was called for an interview for adoption, he was nervous.

He didn't want to leave his little brother.

He obviously wanted to get adopted. Even if he didn't remember who did it, he had bruises and scars all over his body.

Sometimes there was fresh blood. He was obviously not ok. But he chooses to ignore it.

So does Ranboo.

He prepared himself, he took his book and he dressed nicely.

In the book there were some parts were he wrote about before the interview.

Then there was nothing.

He hoped it would go well this time.

He hugged his brother, and told him to wait for him to come back.