I'm allergic to you

TW: Shouting, breaking glass, blood, fighting.

Requested by (more like a gift to) thedambluecookie

Wilbur could say, he wasn't the best brother of times. Yet he tried.

He was the older, so he was expected to be mature, more likely to be prepared for diferent situations and, like a normal kid really.

He would get mad and annoyed pretty easily, would most likely be precluded in his room listening to music, and wasn't a very brotherly figure.

Phil loved him either way, with all his imperfections.

The problem were his brother.

Wilbur felt like he was a dick to them, yet he tried not to be.
They were both adopted, Will being the only biological child of Philza.

Techno, the middle child was more than he already was. The perfect child, with a few... minor mistakes, so to say.

Like the voices. But Phil had them too, so it was like, bonding activity or something.
It was pretty brutal tho.

Tommy was the youngest. He looked up to Wil, and would stick to him like glue.
He was very clingy.

Wilbur wanted so badly to be a good example for him... yet he wasn't.

Wilbur felt awful.

Tommy's first swear words were learn of of Will, his loud manners too.
At least, Wilbur taught him a good thing:

To love Hamilton. Of couse.

So they bonded with that.

Tommy and Techno were awfully close, so were Techno and Phil, amd Phil and Tommy.

They made the perfect trio.

Why would they need him?

He was just a fucking prick, obnoxious and loud, who was a terrible brother gigure, and couldn't do a single thing right.

That was what Wilbur thought about himself. He would beat himself up for it.

One night, Techno and Will had an accident.

They were simply fighting. At first, it was in a joking matter, but soon it started to get heated.

Tommy looked so scared. Wilbur was so concentrated in the argument that didn't see the trauma in the child's eyes.

Phil did. He comforted him and took him upstairs.

It was good for Tommy, because the second they left, Techno gave into the voices and started to fight Will.

Wilbur was not expecting that. He defended himself, tho he was obviously weaker.

Techno looked furious, blinded with rage. Wilbur understood that if he didn't get out of it, he would not make it alive.

And he wasn't exaggerating.

He shouted for help, as Techno spoke venom to him.

-Why are you like this, Wilbur? You are an idiot. I CAN'T BELIVE I'm related with you!!! OH WAIT!!!- Techno paused and prepared for a final hit, to knock Wilbur out.

-IM NOT-He hit his face -YOUR FUCKING- Again and again -BROTHER-

And Wilbur embraced the darkness, as the message had came clear.

He wasn't wanted there.

Techno felt himself come back alive, or something. He saw him.

He had a strong grip on Wibur's shirt, who had a probably broken nose, a black eye and blood dripping over his face.