Dog Lover [3/4]

Tw: yelling, loud noises, mentions of blood and verbal and physical abuse, and anxiety.

When he stepped outside, he was greeted by a horde of dogs. All of them were running around him, as if waiting for him to say something. Anything really.

Not all the dogs had came. Most of the useless ones hadn't come.

"Not surprising" Techno thought.

He started heading north, because not far down, he would find Wilbur, exactly where Tommy said he would be.

His twin brother was sitting against the tree, playing the guitar and playing with a dog.

He had never imagined Wilbur was a dog person. If anything, he would be the opposite. A cat's person.

Techno stared at him from behind. Hearing his lovely voice and trying to make sense of the dog in his feet.

He was never one to forget things, but he wasn't even sure if that was one of his dogs or if Wilbur had just found a cute dog and took em in.

Techno just stared, listening to Wilbur sing.

I dont miss you.
I miss the thought of what we were.

This is the part were I shut up, and let you infest my brain

But it's ok, it's a strategy to assure I remain.

You'll never get rid of me. Well, I'm like, a fucking disease!

I'll make a home in your gut,
Cus it's somewhere warm to sleep.

It's okay.

It's okay..

Eat my rent, and eat my food, and eat my dues, and eat those...

Kids~

And maybe use a sextant.

The song ended. Wilbur looked around, as he had been so invested in the song he didn't know where he was for a moment.

Techno casually made himself be seen, and started walking towards Wilbur.

He had a slight panicked look in the eyes, tho Techno didn't know why.

-That was great- he simply said.

-How long have you been listening?-

-Just the ending part, do not worry- Techno stated. -I came to talk to you about an important matter-

Wilbur gave in.

-Hey, I know it's your dog, but I fell in love with him, ok? He is the best thing I could've asked for. He is here when I'm lonely, and he is like.. like steve to you! H-he's my emotional support and-

Techno interrupted his rambling.

-Wow, chill out Will. I am intrigued about this new 'dog' stuff, but I came here to tell you something else.-

Techno came down to one knee, sitting next to Wilbur and taking his hand. This was gonna be difficult for him.

Ugh, man, this was hard.

-Erh.. Fundy.. your son. He is.. here. He wanted to see you. Look, man, I know it's difficult but you gotta go there and talk to him. He's your fucking son-

Techno was terrible at comforting people. Everyone knew it.

Wilbur didn't care. He was scared now. He was grasping, his breathing had quickened and he started hyperventilating.