Same story, isn't it?

[Blood mention]

Tubbo was sleeping lightly upstairs. He had a weird sleeping schedule, so Ranboo expected him to wake up around noon.

Tubbo, secretly, was staying a few nights with Ranboo, after the death of Squeaks. 

Ranboo had tried to save the little fox, but in the end, the fox died by a creeper, just about to get to safety. By Tubbo's mistake.

Covered in dried blood, the not so injured boy slept peacefully, as if this was a routine.

It was tragic. Seeing the pet die in from of him left Tubbo shacked.

He had seen worst things tho. Both of them did.

Yet, he felt sad to be alone in the place where Squeeks had died. At least not yet.

So, he stayed with Ranboo.

Ranboo had always been forgetful. Having to write everything in a diary so he wouldn't forget.

He didn't really know how to, but he wanted to figure out his past, present, and finally think about his future.

He was just trying to survive for now.

This desire of his led him to plan things out during the days and nights, while Tubbo slept.

When he gets rid of the voice, he would finally be free. When he remembers his past, he wouldn't feel guilty.

He always thought something was wrong with him. He heard a voice in his head, a manipulative bitch living in his head rent free, while he was tied up to those strings like a puppet because the blanks in his memory only made things worse.

Some might think forgetting something traumatic would be great, but getting ahead of yourself and confronting your fears was the only way you could learn.

And Ranboo didn't forget because of a coping mechanism, which would have been fine, but he forget because of his powers he didn't know he had.

The grass blocks, and the cakes were great. Not the irrational fear of water nor the burning sensation if he wasn't wearing armor.

Ranboo used to dream of an alternative universe, where he was an enderman, and would live with Tubbo on a mushroom cave.

They were all there, in this dream. Ghostbur, Phil, Tommy, Niki, Jack.

There were other people he didn't remember meeting in the real life. But their names were familiar.

They were all special. And it made sense too.

Ghostbur was a phantom, but contrary to what he expected, he burned in the sun and walked pleasingly on the rain.

Niki was a mermaid. They couldn't really interact tho, because Ranboo would hurt in water, and Niki on land. It was a shame.

Tommy and Philza were some kind of birds. While Philza was able to fly as normal, his wings were twice as bigger, and majestic.
Tommy couldn't fly, but glide down and run fast. It was kind of funny, as he reminded him of a chicken.

Fundy was a Fox, obviously, but was smaller, and as it seemed.. smarter. Not that much smarter tho.. he was still pretty dumb.

Jack, was a blaze. Kinda what he thought Sapnap would be (even if he never encountered Sapnap in that world).
He was immune to fire but, as well as himself, he would burn with water.

Sneeg was a small man. Literally. Even if he didn't remember much of him in any other world, so to speak, on this dream he was a tiny child compared to himself, as he had grown becaus of the enderman height genetics.