Tales of a brother [2/3]

No trigger warning, unless you are triggered with slight implied anxiety :)
As requested, here is part 2. And I will do a part 3 UwU

The morning came. Wilbur woke up as his alarm went off, exited.

His dog jumped up with him, as he had never seen his owner that exited.
He had a few things more he had to pack, and then he would be off to his new house, to meet the (ex)owner to get the key.

He had a few boxes with his stuff, altho there were not much, and the boxes were small.
He was so exited, he finished packing the rest of his clothes in 10 minutes.

He stepped out of the room, and was shocked when both Tommy and Techno greeted him out the door.

-Will, we wanted to say sorry–

-again-

-Because we were so.. awful with you. We should have noticed you were gone.. or that you were weird– Techno cutted him off.

-What Tommy wants to say is that we would like to help you. Move and stuff-

Wilbur stared at them, a smile creeping into him face, as he was so glad they were here for him.

-Tubbo is coming too!- Tommy added.

Wilbur just smiled.

As Wilbur didn't have his own car yet, Techno gave them a ride. Techno was in the driver seat (obviously), Wilbur next to him.
Tommy, Tubbo, and the dog were in the back, caring one of Wilbur's backpacks as it didn't fit elsewhere.

They had a GPS, and while they were going, Wilbur messaged both Niki, the (ex)owner of his new house, and Ranboo.

He told Niki he would be going earlier to the orphanage today. It was time, he said. She would understand by that.

He told the (ex)owner he would be there in 5 minutes, and was bringing his stuff already. They said that it was ok, and that he would be waiting the truck.
He said there was no truck, and simply said he was bringing it all with help of his family.

The (ex)owner just responded that it was ok, etc.

Then, he texted Ranboo. Well, not texted, he recorded an audio message, as Ranboo's sight was not the best to read in the screen and could hurt his eye.

Everyone went silent as he recorded, slightly surprised as how his voice didn't stutter once recording it. Tubbo was just confused really.

-Hey Boo, I'm gonna go early to the orphanage, but I wanted to talk to you. How about we meet at our spot when all the children go watch a movie, yeah? It's important, and I obviously don't want everyone to hear it.- and at the end, he whispered: -Love you-

He then puts his phone in his pocket, slightly confused by the silent. Looked around and saw Techno was sometimes staring at him by the mirror, tho he would look at the road.
Tommy was straight up staring at him, confused. And Tubbo was just confused in general, as to why they reacted like that.

Wilbur chuckled slightly, as they just stared at him.

-W-what?- he said between giggles.

-If it's ok to know.. Who were you.. Talking.. to?- Tommy said.

-Im just talking to Ranboo. One of the kids in the orphanage. He.. will be living with me shortly, and I just want to tell him.-

-So.. you talk to the children there? Or is it because it's something important?- Techno said. Tubbo looked more confused than ever. Tommy whispered something in his ear as the dog barked.