Dog lover [1/?]

Tw: sad Wilbur (it is not that angsty, sorry)

Whenever you asked Wilbur what was his favorite animal, he'd say "I have 2: The fox, and the dog"
He'd say when he's older, he'd have a pet dog and a pet fox.
Well.. now that he's older, the fox dream... kinda died down.
He kinda...
Had a fox kid..

A fox pet would be weird...

But the dog dream prevailed!!!

When Sally left him, and Fundy decided he was old enough to be on his own, Will was left alone.
And he was lonely.
Philza, his father, decided that, Will shouldn't be alone!

So Phil invited all his sons to his house, for the entire summer.

The thing is, Techno, Tubbo and Will obviously had moved out, but Tommy hadn't. So Tommy wasn't very exited to have them in the house again.

Well.. he was exited.. but he wanted to show them he wasn't.

Wilbur's life was... a mess at the moment.
His son would talk to him, maybe 2 times a month if he was lucky, and he didn't know anything about where Sally was.
Even if he was slightly glad she was gone, he still missed her.

His twin had been traveling through the country, collecting achievements, exploring and most importantly, fighting. He had been alone all the time..

Well, most of the time, and he had enjoyed it.

Will was alone now.. but he didn't enjoy it.

Tubbo was married, and had a child. A surprise to all of them... even to Tubbo.
He had settled on a place named snowchester. His husband, Ranboo, was one of Philza and Technos "young" friend (because obviously, the 2 were a lot older than him)

That's how the 2 met. Tubbo, when he was still living in the house, met Ranboo when he was visiting Phil, and the 2 immediately were 'in love'
(I have to say, I do not ship Ranboo and Tubbo, but I needed it for the story.. it's weird writing it, sorry)

The 2 started a relationship and moved together. Ranboo being part Enderman, couldn't be in a place with water. And because Tubbo wanted to have pet bees, instead of moving to a desert, they went to the snow.

Ranboo proposed to Tubbo 1 year later, and 2 months later, they adopted Michal. And they were a really happy family.

The 3 were coming.

Maybe Will should try to invite Fundy to the house this summer.

Tommy and Phil had been chill. Phil, even if he was old, was gonna get married to a woman named Kristine (Mumza pog) and Tommy was in college, and was thinking on what to do next. They had 2 lovely dogs, Betty and Walter, and Tommy was basically their owner.

"Aww.. Dogs!" Thought Will while he pulled his car on the driveway.

It was gonna be a long summer.

Will had gone alone. He wa swearing his yellow sweater, and his rounded glasses. He had his guitar, and a backpack.

He didn't have a lot of things.. And it was only for the summer anyway.

He thought he was the first one to arrive, but he was surprised by seeing  Ranboo open the door, and watching Tubbo and Michael in the couch, where they were.

-Hi Will- Ranboo said

-Hi!- He tried to sound as cheery and possibly.

-Oh no..- he heard Tommy said.