Tales of a brother [3/3]

Tw: blood

Wilbur ran.

He should have brought his phone, because he didn't remember the path exactly.

He was kinda lost, but he still sprinted down the road.

After 2 or 3 minutes, he stopped running and checked the name of the road.

Ok, he was close, but he didn't remember this road.

He decided to turn left, and stated running again.

Ranboo was waiting, in the orphanage.

Wilbur had said to him he would come early today. So he was patiently waiting in their spot.

He knew Wil wouldn't lie to him, nor break a promise, so he was starting to worry about him.

In his memory book, he wrote down his worries.

He wrote them down and then he waited.

-Alright! You two gremlins, go towards the fridge section, and get the milk! I'll be getting the eggs and butter and stuff-

-Yes sir!- Tommy and Tubbo responded, and then they went running towards the coolers section, laughing.

Techno signed  and looked at the list. He shouted again.

-Bring the chocolate too!!!!- And he headed for his own part of the list.

Tubbo and Tommy started pushing and playing around, kinda bored of the search for the milk.

It was right there, but they hadn't see it.

The duo went towards the chocolate section, and boy o' boy did they did a mess.

They took the generic chocolate, for the cake, but then Tubbo saw his favorite cookies, and some chocolate Easter eggs, and some other stuff.

Tommy just watched him run around desperately taking all the chocolate he could. He just laughed.

-You are so stupid Tubbo, we won't buy all that-

Tubbo turned and said
-Well, we don't have to buy it... we could rob the store!!-

Tommy's eyes lit up.

-Yeah! We could mug the store!!! Is that correct?-

-Yeah!!! Mug the store!!-

The two were planning stuff, with all the chocolate they were going to steal.

As they were planning their chaotic escape, they started seeing a shadow approach them.

In a second, two big hands pressed their shoulders down. The two yelped and Tommy almost screamed, until they noticed it was Techno behind them, and not the police.

They didn't know which was worse to be honest.

-Where is the milk?- he said in a colder tone as usual.

The two gulped, and dropped the chocolates.

They would rob the store another day.

-We didn't find it- Tubbo said.

-Come on- Techno said, still pressing his hands on their shoulders, so they wouldn't run, and he led them towards the fridge section again.

They only had to be there for a few seconds, until Tommy noticed the milk.

-Blade! .. There it is!-

He released them and took it.

-Now, go clean the chocolate mess, and don't do something stupid.-