That night, that fight.

[Past abuse, bullying, negative thoughts (?]

Tommy and Tubbo went together to school. The two best friends were inseparable, until they went to college.

They wanted different things. They took different directions. In life, that's how it goes.

Well.. they still texted, but it wasn't the same I guess.

Tommy wanted to be a computer engineer, or programmer or something. He never cared to explain more than that he loved computers.

Tubbo wanted to major in arts. He went to an all arts college, and took classes on drawing, history of arts, sculpture, and music class.

In college is were Tubbo met Ranboo.

Ranboo was the quiet kid at the back of the class. No friends, nobody notices them.

They wanted to major in arts, so they went to college, and were also taking some creative writing lessons outside school.

They had history, with Tubbo, and also music class, but Tubbo didn't actually know they studied that and also, Tubbo has never seen them without the mask so... when they'd have to take it off for music class, they weren't recognized.

In reality, Tubbo wasn't paying attention to the other people. Just the music.

Ranboo had a pretty deep scar, running along his cheek all the way to his left eye, which turned kinda red now, because of the accident.

His pupils were green, but now one of them has turned kinda white, and the surrounding area is super red.

It would look badass, or super cool, but not to Ranboo.
They were pretty insecure about it.

So, when Tubbo and Ranboo got to share dorms, they became best friends.

They would practice fencing together, would help each other out with projects and overall be with each other.

As Ranboo didn't have a family to come home to on Christmas, Tubbo invited them to stay with him during the holidays.

They would go to a "long time friend's" house, and not actually just to Tubbo and his family's house, so Ranboo was nervous.

They brought a lot of hoodies. They were scared this is how Tubbo would find out about their.. habits.

When they arrived to this stranger's house (In Ranboo's eyes), it was dark outside.

They were staying for the weekend, the two of them, and Christmas was in just a few days. Kinda exciting, although Ranboo knew they would just stand out during the selection.

They weren't part of the family after all. They didn't even know if they were gonna get a present.

It didn't matter tho.

They had driven all the way here, because Tubbo didn't have a license yet, so they were really tired.

They wanted to stay awake for Tubbo, a little bit longer. They had to wait.

Speaking of Tubbo, he went up the porch of the house almost running, and aggressively rang the doorbell multiple times.

Ranboo heard commotion inside. They were pretty sure someone had run down the stairs and fallen.

They were kinda scared to laugh, but then, someone opened the door.

A tall, lanky figure. Blond hair and two beautiful blue eyes. They were so happy to see Tubbo, they run up to each other and hugged. For a long time.