Why?

[Eating disorders, bullying]

Wil was fine.

Or so he said.

School was always a nightmare. He always called it hell.

His teachers were ignorant, and so was his brother, who even when it was happening in front of him, he took it sarcastically.

He always made sarcastic comments about it. He thought it didn't bother Wilbur.

But it did.

It painfully did.

If he knew how they hurted, he would probably beat the shit out of those people, and then blame himself for everything.

So Wilbur never told him.

Techno and him were Twins, Techno being the scary guy, who no one wanted to make fun of, because he would fuck them up.

And himself, the little fat bitch, always the second to everything. Just Techno's shadow, who people made fun of.

It was always hard. Even at home, Techno would always get perfect grades. Philza was always proud of him.
But Wilbur? yeah, he was good in geography, but even then, his grades would average B+. He was failing the rest. His grades slipping.

And all because he couldn't focus. Him being sat right next to the window, seeing his disgusting reflection everyday.

And the kids that threw him notes, insults and even punches.
The kids who made fun of him. Making him feel less.

Hate himself.

He started hating his body, trying to be as perfect as his brother.
Trying to concentrate on class, but looking at the window and feeling tears form.

Because he wanted to be better.
Not himself.

The problem wasn't his dad, nor his brother. It was himself.

He was disappointed on himself. He thought Phil wasn't proud.

His younger brother was sometimes his only comfort. Because even when he was stupid, loud and making fun of him, he still loked up at him.

Thinking about Tommy made him smile as he threw up on the toilet.
His little brother..

Techno was just 2 hours older, yet he acted as if he was superior. Wilbur, even if he didn't admitted it, looked up to him.

Trying to be like him.

The kids would always say he was never going to be like him, but Wilbur wanted to prove them wrong.

He one time though about dying his hair pink, but it wasn't long nor beautiful, so it wouldn't work out.

One day, during dinner, Techno made one of those sarcastic remarks, and him and his father started laughing.

Wilbur was awkward at first, but he tried faking a laughter too, so they didn't notice how much it hurted.

Tommy didn't laugh tho.

-Why do you say that? you are making Wil upset-

-Hahahs.. Tommy that's not true! It was sarcastic, see? It's fine- Wil quickly reassured.
But everyone was now looking at him.

He didn't like the stares.

-Wil, I didn't really mean it, I'm sor‐ Techno was cut off by Wilbur.

-It's fine, really. It doesn't bother me.-
It did. It did bother him.

Why was he lying?

-You are clearly lying, Wil, I can see it in your voice- Shit.