Dog Lover [2/?]

Tw: it's a little sad, and short, but do not worry. Next one shot will be angst. >:)

Tommy had been listening to his brother talk about Fundy, and, well.. his past life in general. Usually, he would start getting nostalgic about the good times.

When Sally left, when Fundy was 10 y/o, when he met Sally, his college friends, the times when Fundy did drawings for him.

And the, not so good ones.

When Sally started.. changing, When Fundy left, being alone, distancing from the family, the loneliness.

He didn't think he was ready to see Fundy again.
So, because he knew where Wilbur really was, (and because he lived there, he knew the back yard like the back of his hand) he quickly went outside to talk to Wilbur.

Tommy and Wilbur had spent the summer "repairing" their bond.
It had never broken, but Wilbur felt they should spent more time together.

Wilbur was in the house in the morning, and the first weeks, as Tommy usually slept in late, they wouldn't see each other.
But then, Tommy started sleeping better, so he could do more things with Wilbur.

Then, after lunch, He would go play with Tubbo and sometimes Ranboo, if Michael wasn't around, and Will would go play the guitar with the dogs (and sometimes Michael)

Phil and Techno would stay with Ranboo most of the time, and Techno would probably tell them stories from his travels.
They were like, a group of old friends, and a child. But oh well.

In the afternoon, Wilbur would return, and they would see a movie, or chat, or read.

Catch up and stuff.

And at night they would eat and then Wilbur would always offer to wash the dishes, altho Techno told Tommy he knew that Will would only wash the dishes to do something suspicious.

They were still 'investigating'.

Before he could even put a feet outside, someone grabbed him, and took him to the kitchen.

-What the Fuck?-

-Shut up Tommy- Techno said

Techno was always a man for words. His monotone voice and attitude would be very intimidating.
Tommy obviously compiled without saying anything, knowing he could actually do something to him if he didn't, and he didn't really wanted to find out what.

When they were alone at the kitchen, techno spoke again.

-Do you know where Will is?

-Well duh, I was just going to get him-

-Tell me where is he.-

-Well, it's had to explain..-

-I'm the human GPS, common!-

Tommy started describing the place to Techno, talking about the sentiment of the place and all.
Then Techno said;

-Stay out of this Tommy, ok? Go do something with Tubbo or chat with Ranboo. Please don't come-
Techno was basically begging.

This was super weird.

-...Why?-

Techno just started heading back, to where Wilbur was.
When he stepped onto the back yard, not only the breeze received him, but most of the dogs too.

This was gonna be interesting.

The end [2/?]