Friendship Hierarchy.

Crying, hyperventilating, vomiting, argument?.

Ranboo was sitting, waiting for the other two boys to stop arguing.

He had his headphones on, and just waited for them to decide on where to go already.

The Friendship Hierarchy, as Ranboo called it, was how they decided to go to places.

Tommy was on Top, then it was Tubbo, and Ranboo was left, to be pushed around.

He was a people pleaser, so obviously, the other two walked all over him without realizing it.

It was sometimes frustrating, sad even, but he always said it was funny because he didn't want to admit it.

Whenever Tommy wanted to do something, it was a yes for sure, with a few occasional no(s).

When Tubbo wanted to do Something, it would probably be a Yes if another one backed him up, or if Tommy backed him up. Mostly Yes(s) still.

Then, there was Ranboo. They never listened to him. Not once. He needed to be backed up by one of them at least for his idea to be considered, but even then if he got a no from Tommy, it was a no.

Rarely they did what he wanted.

His head was pounding, their shouts were drilling holes on his skull. He was tired.

He did something he never did before.

He stood up and put on the middle of them. Then he said:

-Guys, please calm down. Maybe we can forget about this argument and just go to Taco Bell or something simple like that?-

The other two stopped dead on their tracks, and looked at him weird.

-No!- Tommy quickly shouted, making Ranboo's ears ring because of how close they were.

-I agree with that, We wont go to Taco bell!!!- Tubbo said mockingly.

Ranboo sighed and just sat down again.
Felt a weird thing on his chest. He brushed it off.

-What about we go to an amusement park, and go to a roller coaster!!! That would be a killing vlog!!!- Tommy yelled loudly after a few seconds.

Tubbo looked up smiling

-Yessss omg!!-

-Oh.. no..- I muttered quietly.

Tubbo heard him.

-Don't you wanna come with us bossman?-

-O-Of course I do!! But do we r-really have to go on a rollercoaster?- he stutterd.

-Yesss!- Tommy shouted at him!! -C'mon don't be a pussy!!!-

He couldn't say no. His opinion didn't matter at this point.

It was how the Hierarchy worked.

So they got prepared and he took his mask and glasses. He put them on and looked at the mirror. He was so scared, he hoped the Mask helped me cover it up.

He was genuinely terrified.

They took a cap and arrived to the park.

Tommy took out his camera and stated vlogging, talking to the camera and making bits here and there.

Mostly him and Tubbo talked, and Ranboo just filmed around, his thoughts flying like thunders. Then Ihe heard Tommy say to the camera.

"I'm a big man, not scared of anything!! The rides look terrifying, but I've been here before with Will and Phil!! I know what's up, We will succeed!!-