His Symphony, his Legacy.

Tw: neglecting children, bullying, cursing, death, killing, anxiety attack, abandonment issues, alcoholism, mention of abuse.

Inspired by @ lovablecinn on instagram & _TapL_

The 14 year old was sad today. His Dad, and older brother were leaving for a few week to explore.

The was a common thing for him.

Since he was 6, and got adopted by Phil, he had to stay alone lots of times. It always made him sad hearing the news, and would miss them, but he really was fine alone.

He was at least happy that he had a dad who wasn't an alcoholic back then. Now, he was happy he had a home.

As to growing up, it had been difficult. He was kind of a genius at school. He would get bullied sometimes for it too. But basically, he had to taught himself how to read, and talk when he was younger, and had to teach himself how to survive the world.

Music, cooking, drawing, writing, science, fighting (altho he wasn't that good at it), and more.

He had to grow up fast. Had to get mature so the cold world didn't hurt him that much. As for at this point in time;

When Phil was home, he felt ignored. Phil would do anything for his son,  Techno, but it felt as if Wilbur wasn't his boy.

He kinda wasn't. Never got to play with his dad, nor constantly be with him.

He would always leave. He didn't even know what his brother liked nowadays. The two hadn't talked in years by now.

Techno was obviously the favorite too.

He asked for a guitar once. Phil just said that he wouldn't use it anyway, and it would be a waste of money.

Months passed, and it was Wilbur's birthday. He had done a drawing a few weeks ago basically with him and a guitar, and gave it to Phil. When the day came, he was very exited, he jumped off the bed, and went looking for the cake, or the presents, but found nothing. Philza forgot his birthday. Again.

He was used to it, but it hurted.

This night, as he was alone, waiting for his family to come back. He heard the doorbell and runned to get the door, semi exited to see his father and brother.

As he opened the door, both men entered the house with something in their hands, and didn't even bother to say hello.

Wilbur just closed the door behind them. Hurt.

Philza had something in his arms that was moving. He got curious by that.

-What do you have ther–

-not now Wilbur-. His "dad" stated. Wilbur had slightly teary eyes.
They went to the room, and close the door.

Will was left alone again. Why could Techno see and not him? He wasn't that much older than him...

What was it?

3 hours later, his dad finally came out of his room, a really small, and probably young child in his arms. Probably 6 years old.

He had a few bandaids in his face, and Wilbur could barely see some bandages in his arm because of the shirt (that by the way, was his).

Philza placed the child in a chair, and left to the room with Techno again.
He shouted from there;

-Could you look after him?? His name is Theseus!!!-

"Theseus?" Will thought. "Probably named by Techno then... but... If I'm gonna have a younger brother, I gotta decide his name too.. right?"