My soul. No :)

Ranboo had been traveling for a while, always peaceful. That is, until he founds a place that draws his attention to it.

He can't escape. All his memories from his travels, and possibly other things were wiped away the moment he stepped on that land.
Although, the process of whipping the young enderman's memory went wrong, because 2 souls decided to protect him.
Now he constantly forgets things.

This two souls were special.
One of them was actually Dream. His body had been possessed by a dreamon, because he tried to make a deal with one to protect his land and friends.

Now everyone that comes in, stays. No one can leave. If they leave, they'll be hunt down.
Dream's soul had been traveling the Limbo, without a way of knowing the time, alone.

That is, until someone joined him.
When Jshlatt joined, as time works differently there, they stayed alone together for a month or so.
Still, not finding a way of knowing what time it was.

He catched him up on what had happened, and Dream explained to him why he was there.
Wilbur joined them when he died, and him, being mature, smart and a little crazy, figured out a way to connect with the real/alive world.
Their first attempt went wrong, Wilbur's soul dividing. A "perfect"clone, now vaguely walked throw earth. But they were still stuck.
The second attempt went better, but it wasn't exactly what they wanted.

Dream accidentally went with Wilbur, accidentally stepping too close to the circulo they had drawn for the ritual.

Trying to take their souls to the earth, and live again (or at least be there as their real ghosts) they actually linked their souls to Ranboo's.

Now, they could come and go at wil, but only Ranboo could hear them. Only on specific occasions, and Dream then started being forced to go out on the panic room. Wilbur was more of a wildcard, and he usually popped out on the basement of Ranboo's house in the snow.

They sometimes made themselves visible to Ranboo on dreams, but he would usually forgot. Also, when he was alone, or when he was at the bench. (Wilbur would most of the times be the only visible in the bench).

Ranboo didn't really know why he had 2 particular individuals in his head. Why one made him panic, and would make him feel guilty, and the other made him feel at home. Make him laugh, but not very safe.
He felt crazy when he talked to Wilbur.

One time, Tubbo, his husband, was talking to Tommy about the old days. They were all sitting on the bench.
Well, Tommy, Tubbo and Wilbur were sitting. Ranboo, being able to see Wilbur, was just standing on the side, uncomfortable.

Wilbur usually would sit on the bench. He had been able to talk to the bois one time, maybe he was able again... he hoped.
Dream wasn't visible this time, and Ranboo hoped he didn't 'apear'. (Today dream was in the Limbo, talking to Jshlatt and Mexican Dream, probably playing poker)
They were commenting about how Wilbur was very good at guessing countries. You could give him an empty map and he could be able to name the countries based of descriptions.

-Yeah! I remember that one time he said the place was.. huh.. what was the name.. ah yes! He said it was "Mc Mountains, close to the Championships" but it actually was the "Minecraft Monday arena, with the mountains close by" xdd.. And then he started shouting the map was wrong hahahhs-

-HAHAHAHHAHS-

Both of them laughed, Ranboo biting his tongue. He looked at Wilbur, who was watching the two boys with a disappointed look. He had heard this story from Wilbur himself.

-Eh.. I think it was actually the MC Championship mountains, but what he was trying to achieve was pointing out where Techno used to train a lot. He told me that he confused the two because of the similar names, and confusing the question, so he thought you were asking where he trains and...- ehh.. Why are you looking at me like that?-