Damage control

When Jack opened the door only Olyvia walked in. Jaycee was no where to be seen.

"Olyvia, did you lose someone?"

Olyvia turned and handed him a memory card and then walked into the kitchen to get a cup of coffee while answering.

"Jaycee decided she couldn't face you two so she made the recording this morning. She said you can use whatever you want."

Jack walked over to his laptop and plugged it in to the card reader.

"So after all that on the phone... I don't get it."

"Jack, she is mortified that she uploaded that video. She is upset about you two. She is hurting about you. Please give her some time."

"Olyvia..."

"Jack you guys broke up a month ago. You are already engaged and living with Gabrielle... She is... Look, it's just better this way. Trust me on this. I know Jaycee better then even you do Jack. Just let it go."

Jack looked at Gabrielle for a long moment before she nodded slightly.

"Fine sis. As long as this video is usable and she leaves us alone."

"She will Jack, she really does feel awful about that video."

Jack turned up the volume and played the first of two video files on the card.

--- Video ---

A Semi-smiling Jaycee appeared in the picture.

"Hey all, it's Jaycee."

"There have been developments here that Jack and I haven't let all of you in on... but now it's time. It's Christmas eve eve today. I know you guys will be seeing this after Christmas, so I hope you had a great holiday."

"You see Jack and I broke up. We actually broke up several weeks ago. The videos that you guys have been watching for the last few weeks were all prerecorded and Jack had them setup already.."

"Before you all jump to any conclusions, no one cheated. There was no 'bad' things at all. It just wasn't going to work between us. Jack actually brought it up and we talked. We both decided that it would be better to end it because it would just get harder later. We were still having fun and pretty much happy, but if both people in a relationship are not going toward the same place, then in the end it just won't work."

A few tears slowly leaked from the corners of her eyes as she continued.

"Look, please don't be upset with Jack. Please don't be upset with me. We were honest with each other and well... It is for the best for us to be apart right now."

Jaycee gently wiped her face before she continued.

"So I am here to say good bye. I want to thank everyone that supported us. I want to thank everyone that supported me since I joined Jack on his channel. You have all been amazing. You welcomed me on here after everything and I will never forget that. I loved making content for you guys with Jack. We always had a blast trying to make videos that you all would find entertaining. I think we did pretty good most of the time, don't you?"

"I am not sure what Jack's plans will be for his channel going forward. I am sure he will come up with something. You know Jack, he is great..."

"Anyway, I may or may not start a channel of my own in future, but you can always keep up with me on TikTok or Instagram if you want. So this is Jaycee for Jack and Jaycee saying good bye and I love you all."

"Remember to take it one day at a time."

Black screen

--- Video end ---