Morning admissions

Gabrielle had to admit that she was impressed. Jack was working out like a machine. When he said he would be in a zone he wasn't kidding. Gabrielle was doing a normal track while she was watching him, enjoying the view. They had been at it for forty five minutes already and Gabrielle was feeling the burn. Jack looked like a man on a mission.

At the hour mark Gabrielle was cooling down and watched Jack head over to the mats in front of the mirrors. Jack took off his shirt and started doing some martial art dance things that she couldn't remember the name of. She noticed that several girls seemed to decide that it was a good time to take a break and were standing together talking and watching him. She didn't know how to feel about that so she grabbed both her and his towels and water and walked over to them. As she got closer she could hear their quiet conversation.

"See Mary, I told you it was worth it to come this early. You can't tell me he is not really hot."

"Alice, you are so bad."

"So you don't agree Stacy?"

"Of course I do, but you act like he is a piece of meat. You know he has a girlfriend."

"Had Stacy, had. I heard from Mike that they broke up a few weeks ago. That's why she stopped coming with him. So he is available."

"And your just going to move in? It's only been a few weeks. Don't you think you should give him some time? Besides I thought you brought Mary because you thought she would..."

"Stacy, look at him. I changed my mind. He is seriously hot and look at him move. I have been alone now for months. I don't want to miss my chance and let someone else step in before I can make my play. I really want to get that body in my bed for some fun."

Gabrielle was getting a bit upset at their conversation about her Jack. She knew it was her jealousy streak acting up but she couldn't help it.  They were finally back together and these girls were talking about moving in on her boyfriend. She was about to say something when they noticed her.

"Oh hello. You must be new here. I don't remember seeing you her before."

Gabrielle decided she was going to play it cool before staking her claim in front of them.

"Hey, I'm Gabrielle. I use to come here a lot with my boyfriend before we broke up early this year. After that I switched to a gym closer to my dorm. Now that we are back together I will probably be around here a lot more with him."

"Oh, that's nice. I'm Alice and this is Stacy and Mary. I love hearing about things working out like that. If gives me hope that I can find mister right myself. So what happened if you don't mind me asking?"

Gabrielle decided she was going to lay it on a thick to make them understand that they were not going to be able to get between them. She wanted them to give up on even trying.

"Well we were having some issues and I was stupid and overreacted. I guess you could say we both needed to grow up a little. Maybe it was just part of life's plan for us. It was painful but it worked out in the end. We are back together and still in love. We are ready for the rest of our lives together now. It was meant to be I guess you could say. I mean he was single again and he stepped in and protected me from my ex and poof, I got the start of my happily ever after."

"It sounds like a fairy tale. Who is he? Maybe we know him if he comes here."

Just as Gabrielle was about to answer she saw Jack had finished his routine and was walking toward her. She decided to it was time to make her claim loud and clear. She took a couple steps to meet him and put the towel on his shoulders using it to pull him down for a kiss. She deepened the kiss knowing that the three girls were watching them and she wanted to leave no doubt. When they parted she could see Jack staring at her with love and a hint of lust. Gabrielle decided that maybe PDA was not so bad sometimes. She then turned to the three girls that were staring at them with a mixture of surprise and envy.