Adult interlude

---Warning---

This chapter is an attempt at somewhat classy sexual activities. You can skip this and not miss anything of the overall story. This is for adults only.

---Warning---

Gabrielle had pulled Jack into a few out of the way places as the party was winding down. She was feeling very in love and very frisky after everything that happened. She felt a growing need building inside her and had to show Jack how much she wanted him the longer they were there.

...

When they finally parked in front of his building Gabrielle's passion was at a simmering boil. It took them a little while to make it back up to Jack's apartment because she kept stopping and pulling Jack into alcoves on the way from the truck to make out passionately. She was clinging to Jack like a second skin. She was constantly trying to keep as much contact as possible as they made their way up to his apartment. When they finally entered the room Gabrielle was fully revved up and ready for more. As soon as the door shut Gabrielle was attacking Jack's mouth with hers. She was already pulling off his Jacket and shirt and then hers as she pushed him toward the bedroom.

When they reached his bed Gabrielle reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, letting it fall to the floor. She then slowly pulled down her pants and thong. She slowly straightened up looked to him with a little bit of tribulation. Would he still like what he saw?

She could see Jack's hungry gaze looking at her. His eyes were slowly caressing her body as he looked at her in all her glory. She was exquisite to his gaze. She was still the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

"Your beautiful Gabrielle. Your like an angel made flesh. I am the luckiest man in the world."

She couldn't help blushing at his words and feel the heat of her passion rise. He seemed to know just what to say to make her swoon. Jack then lowered his hands and slowly removed his pants and boxers. When he stood back up Gabrielle looked at Jack naked for the first time in almost a year. His workouts had made his body even better then it use to be. She saw his manhood and it looked a little bigger then she remembered. She felt the heat in her body becoming an inferno as her anticipation heightened. She couldn't control what slipped from her mouth.

"Wow. You look even more yummy then I remembered"

Jack walked over to Gabrielle and gently pulled her face into a kiss. His tongue caressing her mouth as her tongue reached out in response. He pick her up and carried her to the bed, placing her down gently. They shimmied up the bed and she laid back. Their lips never losing contact. He was lying next to her on his side with one hand holding her head to his. His other hand gently caressed its way across her stomach and lay just below her breasts. Her back arched with need telling him she was desperate for his touch. When his fingers danced across the rise of her breast she felt a spike of pleasure shoot through her. She threw arms around his neck and pulled him closer to deepen the kiss. When she thought he was going to continue to tease her to death she finally felt the palm of his hand as he cupped her breast, her sensitive nipple coming into contact with his touch. She through her head back and gasped at the sensations he was causing in her.

His head lowered and he began to gently kiss his way down her neck and to her other breast. His other hand was slowly caressing her neck when she felt his lips kissing there way down her breast to the sensitive tip. When he finally stopped teasing her she felt his tongue swirl around her hardened nipple and she let a loud moan. She felt like she was in heaven. The sensations of pleasure were overcoming her ability to think or act. She was like putty in his hands and he played with her body to drive her feelings to new heights.