𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓐𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓶 ~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓸

❝𝓘 𝓪𝓶 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓮𝔂. 𝓘 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵.❞ 

Marilyn Monroe

The sunshine blinded me through the closed window, what is today? Before the rest of my thoughts could process my eyes shifted to a sleeping figure beside me. His still shirtless skin glistened in the sunlight, not in an Edward Cullen way but never the less beautiful. 

As I woke more I remember the night as it went by. We had spent hours talking surprisingly. I don't know what good mood, or demon, that had possessed me not to throw him out of the window he crawled into. He was snuggled on the end of my mattress that only had a single comforter that we took out last night. He held onto my left foot which had a pink fluffy sock on it, almost snuggling it like a teddy bear. I moved my arm slowly to my nightstand grabbing my phone taking a quick picture of him. The motion woke him but I was able to put my phone back before he knew I took a photo. I shook my foot that he was holding which ended up hitting him in the face.

"Wakey, wakey" He looked up at me with a smug expression. 

"Good morning beautiful" His raspy voice gave me goosebumps. He stood up and put his now dry shirt on and slipped halfway out the window

"Let's hang out later?"

"I'm hanging out with Miguel today mayb-"

"I'll pick you up at 7."

"But we're neighbo-"

"Bye lovely"

And like that he was gone. 

~

It's now 9 am and I'm showered and dresses to hangout with Miguel. He texted me saying he was going to knock on my door any minute. I walked into the kitchen to see the rest of my family.

Natalie talks to my dad whose sitting at the kitchen island drinking coffee and reading the newspaper with his small eyeglasses, "Hey Honey I'm going to need someone to drop Hailee off at the pool." He looks up seeing me enter the room, "Hey Y/N I need you to drop Hailee off at the pool?" I look over, "Do I have to? I'm going to hang out with the neighbor's son?" He raises his eyebrows. "Ugh, fine." 

Then there's a knock at the door, "Bye dad by Natalie." I grab Hailee by the arm who was sitting on the couch, "Cmon Hailee" She grunts and tries to elbow me in the gut, but I doge since it's not the first time she's tried that.

I open the door to see the familiar dorky Miguel, "Hey Y/N you look great!" I smile, "Thanks, not too bad yourself" Hailee fake coughs, "Hello? Are we going or not?" She crosses her arms and gives both of us a sassy look. I put on a pinched smile and say to Miguel, "I have to drop her off at the pool." 

~

"Bye Hailee! I'll be back at 12!" 

She exits my car floaty in hand not even saying thank you. Miguel laughs causing me to look disappointedly over at him but soon I start to laugh as well. 

I pull out of the public pool parking lot, "So Miguel tell me about our other neighbors?" 

He looks out of the window, "Well there's the Pattisons. They have a son named Greg he's kind of a jerk,"

I was tempted to tell him about Greg and I's encounter but decided against it. 

"Then there's Mr. Lawrence. He's the worst."