𝓘 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓗𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓛𝓮𝓽 𝓨𝓸𝓾 ~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

❝𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓲𝓽. 𝓝𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽, 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓾𝓹 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼, 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪 𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓪𝓵 𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓽𝓱. 𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓲𝓽 𝓾𝓹.❞

Marilyn Monroe

I rushed to my mirror looking at myself making sure I looked good for my first day of school at West Valley... (you can change the fit if u want to lovely <3)

 (you can change the fit if u want to lovely <3)

damn, I look hot. 

I grab my school bag, car keys, and phone rushing out of my bedroom and into the family room where the rest of the household was. Hailee said goodbye "Bye Mom, by D/N!" I gave my dad a kiss on the cheek, "bye pops, by Nat" 

Natalie and D/N said their goodbyes and good lucks as Hailee and I left to get Miguel who was already outside of the door, "He-" I grabbed him by the arm and dragged him to the tiny parking lot, "We need to go!" I started my car and buckled in Miguel sitting in front, Hailee in the back, "Can we go to Starbucks?" Hailee begged. "No" "I'll pay" "Fine"

~

We pulled up to the window to grab our drinks when I recognized the worker, "Hey I remember you! You came to the diner I work at" He looked up at me smiling a smile, more handsome than Greg's, "Hey, I never told you my name, Robby" He started handing me the drinks, "Y/N, aren't you in school?" "Yeah it starts later in the day," I nodded and we said our goodbyes.

"DAM! Who was that" "HAILEE, watch your language." "Ugh c'mon Y/N you've got to share the guys around here" Miguel just laughed drinking his coffee pipping in, "Who was that though" "Robby" 

~

(here's your schedule)

Y/N L/N

Subject-----------------------------Teacher-----------------------------Time

                           Chemistry                                    Mrs. Williams                                               8:00

                         Homeroom                                    Ms. Henderson                                           9:20

                             English                                        Ms. Henderson                                            9:50

                             Math                                                 Mr. Smith                                                 10:20

                            Lunch                                                        ---                                                       11:40

                             Gym                                                 Mrs. Tartal                                                  1:20

                          History                                               Mr. Wilson                                                 1:55

~

I left math class with Miguel and walked to the lunchroom. We both bought our crappy school lunches and looked for a spot to sit. "Over there" He pointed to a table where two boys sat. We walked over and I asked, "Are these seats open?" The boy with dark brown hair answered, "Sorry, table's really blowing up right now. I can put you both on the waitlist, but it's probably next semester at the earliest." I rolled my eyes and sat down. Miguel looked confused but the dark haired boy clarified, "I'm kidding. sit" He sat down next to me and introduced us, "Miguel, and this is Y/N" He pointed to me as he said my name. The dark haired boy introduced himself as Demetri and his friend as Eli, "He's a man of few words" I felt my phone ding and I started to scroll through insta, "Dude, don't torture yourself." I looked up seeing everyone at my table checking out a group of girls, "Those are the rich girls." Miguel and I watched them sit down I asked, "Do you ever talk to them?" Demetri sarcastically responded, "Oh yeah! All the time. We hang out after school, make out, give each other hand jobs." He continued to complain about how unpopular he and Eli are as I ate my food.

I came back to the table after discarding my blue lunch tray, "-If you don't make a move you'll never get a shot." "True but I'll never have to suffer a humiliating rejection. I'm a-" I look over at another table where I see Greg and his friends. His friends look familiar... Those dicks! I glare back at him, "I'm going to leave for my next class early." Miguel waves, "Bye see you after school" I almost the lunchroom and someone grabs my arm and spins me around, "Hey-" "Leave me alone Greg." I yell at him, "What's up with you?" I scoff, "You're friends are the ones that harassed me and Miguel" He sighs, "Can you just forget about that already?" "What?" "Just move on." At this point everyone in the room had stopped talking and just watched us, "I should have never let you get in my pants on the first fucking date!" He looked shocked and embarrassed, and so was I. 

I ran out of the room and into the bathroom. I heard footsteps following me, I looked up at-