'𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓖𝓾𝔂' ~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓣𝔀𝓸

❝𝓐 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵 𝓭𝓸𝓮𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓭𝓸𝓮𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓱𝓮𝓻.❞

Marilyn Monroe

Sam stands on the other side of me and whispers in my ear, "Did you know Greg was here?"

I turn to see a very sweaty and drunk Greg. I groan out loud as he continues to stumble while he approaches us. Robby lets go of me and stands protectively by my side. Sam stands a little behind me but just as close to when she whispered in my ear. 

Greg finally gets near us and slurs his words drunkenly, "Hey, hey. What the hell are you doing here, with him. With fucking Robby?" "Go away Greg-" "NO... You don't understand. I can't let you go. I won't." He yells aggressively. The more he talks the more I can see Robby tense up.  "You're being an asshole, Greg. Let it go." "Stop trying to turn this around on me. I'm trying to be the good guy for once-" "You'll never be the good guy Greg."  

Robby starts to step in front of me, "Come on Greg. Get over it, she isn't yours anymore. She was never yours." 

I don't know who threw the first punch but now they were fighting. Robby was kicking his ass with his karate shit, while Greg only threw punches. 

Robby was left scratchless by the time Greg was on the floor breathing heavily with blood at the corner of his mouth. 

By then the spiked punch (I had grabbed after the beer) was kicking in and everything was becoming a blur. 

(Sorry this part is short but the tournament is next!)