𝓑𝓮𝓬𝓴𝔂'𝓼 𝓢𝓱𝓲𝓯𝓽 ~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

❝𝓝𝓸 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓶𝓮 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽𝔂 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓪 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵. 𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵𝓼 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓫𝓮 𝓽𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂'𝓻𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽𝔂, 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓲𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓷'𝓽.❞

Marilyn Monroe

I woke up to Greg gone. But I was tucked in nicely with a note on my bedside table, Hey lovely going to get us some breakfast :) I smiled getting up to shower since I had a morning shift at Stacy's since I promised to cover Becky's today. 

After I showered I changed into my still dirty work uniform I need to go to the laundromat tonight. And put my blowdried hair into a bun with a white headband. *buzz* *buzz* I grabbed my phone off the bathroom counter, Miguel is calling. "Hey Y/N! I know that it's so early in the morning but I was wondering if you could drop me off at the mini-mall?" "Sure, but why?" As I finished doing my makeup he filled me in about him and Mr. Lawrence and the new dojo, "While you join the dojo with me??" "Haha no way, I'm so busy at Stacy's and school is starting so-" "Fineee" I could hear the familiar sound of the window opening "Miguel I'll be ready to drive you in a few minutes ok?" "Okay, cya" "bye-bye" I hung up on Miguel and ran out of my bathroom which is connected to my bedroom, "Greyyyy" "Hey doll picked  up some breakfast sandwiches" I ran over and kissed him on the cheek, "I'm sorry I have to drive Miguel to his dojo shit and I have to take Becky's morning shift." He groans dramatically, "I fucking hate Miguel" "You don't even know him you dork," "I know he's constantly stealing my girlfriend" "You're such a baby sometimes" I grab his jaw and give him a kiss, "By babes" "bye doll"

I finish my breakfast sandwich and lock the front door. While I fish my keys out of my pocket since I'm juggling them with my skates and purse I nearly drop everything. I knock on Miguel's door, "C'mon Miguel" The door opens revealing Miguel's mom, "Ms. Diaz! Nice seeing you, is Miguel ready to go?" She smiles, "Nice to see you too, you really need to come over for dinner again!" She turns around, "MIGUEL! Y/Ns here!" I can hear him running to the door, "You really should come over for dinner tonight," "Of course Ms. Diaz!" "How many times do I have to tell you its, Carmen!" Miguel finally reaches the door, "By mom, I'll be home later." "You better be you have school tomorrow, Thanks for driving him to debate Y/N!" She closes the door, "Debate" he sighs as we make it to my car, "She can't know I'm going to join karate! She'll freak!" We get into my car and leave for the Mini-mart.

" "You better be you have school tomorrow, Thanks for driving him to debate Y/N!" She closes the door, "Debate" he sighs as we make it to my car, "She can't know I'm going to join karate! She'll freak!" We get into my car and leave for the Mini-mart

I park my car in front of the diner and call to Miguel as he runs to the new Cobra Kai dojo, "Make sure you're here at 11!" He quickly nods. I lock my car and unlock Stacy's. Walking in the door I turn the small card in the door's window to open. I start the coffee, heat up the breakfast foods, and change into my skates as three customers walk-in looking oddly familiar. They sit the bar stools in front of me where the one with slightly longer hair complains, "I can't believe he's fucking doing this to me!" The other two barely try to console him. I grab my notepad and ask them, "What can I get you three" "eggs and bacon" "breakfast sausage" I scribble their orders down while the upset one answers, "Cali-for-ya waffles" I nob, "Those are my favorites, why are you so upset for anyways?" I start their orders, "My no-good dad's got some dumb karate joint opened" I look up out of the window, "The Cobra kai?" He huffs, "Yeah the cobra kai" I slide the three plates in front of them, "My friend is joining that dojo or whatever, the guy opening it's our neighbor." He sighs as his friends gobble down their meals he picks his with his fork in one hand and his other resting on his face, "I don't get it, why does he want to teach a bunch of strangers, kids when he never even wanted me," I sigh understanding his pain just like my mom. More people come inside and I go to ask for their orders.