𝓦𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓸𝔀 𝓚𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓼 ~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮

❝𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓫𝓸𝓭𝔂 𝓲𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓽𝓾𝓰𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾. 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝔂'𝓭 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓱𝓾𝓷𝓴 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾. 𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝔃𝓮 𝓲𝓽, 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 '𝓰𝓻𝓻𝓻 𝓭𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼, 𝓰𝓻𝓻 𝓭𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽...'𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓸 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝔂 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓪𝓬𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓽.❞

Marilyn Monroe

We continue to eat the romantic picnic he packed for us and express future date locations.

But then he asked me a really shocking question, even for a real upfront guy like him...

"Will you be my girlfriend," I just looked at him with my mouth kinda hung open, "I know, I know, it's only our first date, blah bl-" "Yes" "Yes?" "Yes, I'll be your girlfriend!" He smiled kissing me. It was the sweetest kiss. The sweetest we would ever share. 

At this point, we had already finished the picnic and just lay together, it was now night time and there were stars in the sky. I could feel his hand grasping for mine, when they connected we looked at each other. Just soaking in each other's complexion under the moonlight. Next, our lips connect, and our tongues dance, and finally, our clothing was with the remains of our picnic. I hope you can guess what happened next. 

~

We both smiled and acted giddy like two children as we collected the trash and dishes of our picnic and put them in his basket, "I had a really good time tonight, girlfriend," "I had a good time to boyfriend," We walked hand in hand back to my window, "I'll see you tomorrow doll?" He lifted the window as I crawled in holding my heels, "For sure" We waved goodbye and kissed once more before saying our goodnights. 

Checking my alarm clock it read 10:49 pm. Even though I was ready to pass out on my bed from exhaustion and the wine I decided to take a shower,  I walked to my closet picking out shorts and a cami top listening to a voice mail, "Hello this is Stacy from Stacy's Diner" The voice was of an old woman, probably a smoker, "Congrats you got the job. Call me back so I can know if you need skates or not. Your schedule will be on the weekends from 10 am to 4 pm and Mondays and Wednesdays from 4 pm to 7 pm *Cough*" I saved the number and decided to call Stacy back in the morning to tell her I already had skates.