𝓐𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓸𝓲𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 ~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

❝𝓘 𝔀𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓫𝓮 𝓼𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓯𝓲𝓮𝓭 𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓽 𝓶𝓮. 𝓞𝓯 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮, 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓭𝓸𝓮𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓶𝓮𝓪𝓷 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓹 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰.❞

Marilyn Monroe

"Hickeys" I confirm. "What else would they be?" Greg looks at be mouth hanging. Still speechless I add, "Don't act surprised. You were doing the same thing I was last night." I hear the bell ring singling the class has ended. 

I start to leave as he yells after me, "Who?" I scoff, "Robby." 

I'm sure at this moment he wants to call me a slut. Or maybe not why would I care. 

~

I'm behind the counter at Stacy's whipping the counter with a rag. There isn't anything there. but there are only five minutes of my shift left until I get to close up the diner and I want to look like I'm doing my job. My feet ache from being on the roller skates all afternoon. The diner is empty except for a few freshmen boys that I recognize from school. I know they only come here to check me out though. They only order sodas and sometimes burgers and fries, but today only sodas. The only reason I tolerate them is because of their generous tips. 

Right when I put the cloth I used to clean the counter away the boys are calling me over, "So how much do we owe you......" The one speaking squints at my name tag, when he's really looking at my breasts, "Y/N?" His group of friends start to quietly giggle beside him, "$3.29" The one who had just spoken hands me a twenty-dollar bill and they head out. Not before winking at me. 

I put the extra cash in the register hearing the bell ring once signaling they had just left. But, it rings a second time, meaning someone else just came in. 

I look up seeing Robby.

"Hey," I check the time again seeing my shift is now over, "Why'd you come here anyway?" I grab my sneakers and got to a booth taking my skates off, "To see you" I'm now putting my sneakers on, "Sorry to break the news but the diner is closing," I check my imaginary watch, "Right now" He laughs, "That's perfect. I can take you out for a movie?" I finished putting my shoes on and now I just have to lock the front and back door, "No thanks," He looks surprised, "Why not" I scoff, "Just so you can slip your hands under my skirt?" I leave him there while I go in back to lock the door. When I get back he's holding my skates, "How about-" Before he can finish I see Greg outside holding a bouquet of red roses and a huge teddy bear. "shit"