𝓟𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 ~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

❝𝓐 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵 𝓭𝓸𝓮𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓭𝓸𝓮𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓱𝓮𝓻.❞

Marilyn Monroe

I snuggle into Robby's arm as he and I share a plate of fries at a local restaurant. Robby had invited me on his lunch break to hang out. He told me about LaRusso's cousin Louie who had been giving him trouble at work. And I told him about my boring high school drama... and of course Greg. 

"Listen Y/N if that asshole keeps giving you trouble tell me. I'll drive you home from Stacy's on your closing nights." I shook my head, "No Robby. I'll be fine. I can take care of myself." Robby looked at me without a reply. 

"Yo, yo, yo, job kid and Y/N" Dante and Andre entered the restaurant and sat in front of us. 

"What's up, you two?" Andre asked not getting a reply as Dante continued, "Nice shirt bro." "Yeah, man, it looks like he's taking the job thing real serious." "I thought you just wanted that job to piss off your dad?" For the first time, Robby joins the conversation, "I am. I'm going to quit soon."

"Cool" I smack Andre's hand away from the plate of fries when he tries to grab a handful, "We got an idea we want to run by you."

I rest my head on Robby's shoulder noticing that he's tensed up since Andre and Dante have joined our table. "I'm on lunch break." "Not today. We're talking about tonight." 

"Oh, yeah?" 

"Yeah."

"What's the plan." I tighten my grip on Robby's arm momentarily before standing up. "I have to go- Nice seeing you three." I hope Robby got the hint I'm disappointed in his decision to partake in a plan with those two dumbasses. It doesn't take a genius to know they're planning on stealing something.  

"I can drive you home-" Robby stands up quickly. "No Robby. It's obvious you have important plans to construct." "Y/N I'm sorry- Just let me drive you home."

It was surprisingly easy to get Robby away from those two toxic friends of his. "It's fine." 

~A/N~

I know this is another short chapter but once again I'm already working on the next!