𝓒𝓪𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓕𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 ~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂

❝𝓕𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓰𝓸 𝓫𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭, 𝓼𝓸 𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰, 𝓘'𝓿𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝓕𝓪𝓶𝓮. 𝓘𝓯 𝓲𝓽 𝓰𝓸𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝔂, 𝓘'𝓿𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓯𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓮.❞

Marilyn Monroe

I woke up the next morning to my annoying alarm instantly the memories of Greg flooding back. Somehow I'm even more pissed at him than I was last night.

The audacity of him. 

I showered, got dressed, and ready for the day.

Checking my phone I had gotten two texts not long ago. Robby texted, "Hey driving past your apartments, need a lift?" And Sam LaRusso who I had started to text after our lab in science. "Hey Y/N, wanna hang out at my pool today?" I responded to Robby's text, "yeah" and to Sam's text, "Yes send me the address 😉" 

I grabbed a swimsuit and other necessities. *Honk* *Honk*

Robby's already here, It's embarrassing that the thought of him is giving me butterflies. I won't deny the feeling I have for him are growing by the day.

I rush out of my apartment and into the passenger seat of Robby's weed van. I give him a kiss on the cheek, "Hey Robby" He blushes failing to hide it, and shines me his white teeth with his signature smirk, "Hey Y/N, where should I drop you?" I check my phone and read him Sam's address to which he responds surprised, "That's where I'm going to?" "What?" I question also confused, is he meeting up with Sam too. Jealousy stings me sharply and shamefully. "Are you doing karate with Mr. LaRusso too?" The jealousy fades quicker than it appeared and replaces itself with confusion, "No, Sam LaRusso and I are swimming in her pool- You do karate?!" He laughs at my surprised reaction flashing me again with his smirk, "Yeah- I was going to tell you today," 

Robby continues to tell me about his newfound interest in karate and his guilt that he only initially started it because of his father. I reassure him that if Mr. LaRusso is half as decent as he makes him out to be then he would understand the reasoning behind their relationship.

We finally make it to the luxurious LaRusso residence. Robby and I exit the car and walk to the front patio where the pool also is. Sam walks out the door in a bathing suit carrying towels and beach blow-ups. "Y/N" "Sam!" She drops the items and we embrace while Robby stands there awkwardly. 

Mr. LaRusso soon joins us outside, "Hey Robby. Hey... Sam whose this?" She rolls her eyes playfully, "Y/N we're hanging out in the pool today," He shakes my hand, "Hey y/n, I'm Daniel LaRusso, nice to know Sam's making new friends. The last group of people she hung out with were-" "Dad!" "Just kidding" He raises his hands in defeat before ushering Robby away. Not before Robby yells to me, "See you later y/n!" "Bye Robby" 

~

I change into my bikini in Sam's bathroom

I retrace my steps back to Sam's pool to see her laying on a pool float with a similar one next to it floating in the pool

I retrace my steps back to Sam's pool to see her laying on a pool float with a similar one next to it floating in the pool. Sam has her sunglasses and seems to not have noticed my reappearance. 

With a sprinting start, I jump into the pool splashing sam and knocking her off of her pink float. Laughing Sam and I reemerge from the bottom of the pool. We splash each other playfully until we realize we both are fully soaked from pool water. 

After our laughter dies down Sam asks, "So, you and Robby, eh?" I laugh, "Me and Robby?" She jumps back onto her pink float, "Yeah, you and Robby. Are you guys dating-?" I follow suit and get onto the identical blue float, "No- ... I mean I wish, but no." 

"I'm surprised you two look like a couple." 

Little did anyone know Daniel and Robby were having the same conversation ...