𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓸𝓸, 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝓰 ~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮

❝𝓐 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵 𝓭𝓸𝓮𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓭𝓸𝓮𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓱𝓮𝓻.❞

Marilyn Monroe

I ran out of the room and into the bathroom. I heard footsteps following me, I looked up at Greg. His face was completely red out of embarrassment and anger. I just looked back at my hands that were rested on the sink counter in front of the mirror. He coughed trying to get my attention, "I'm sorry." I sigh, "At least you could have told me they were your friends when I described them to you... I'm sorry too, It's just... I was upse-" He cuts me off kissing me roughly and breaking away, "I'll tell them to leave you alone, ok? I just can't lose you." I can see a single tear cascading down his face he continues, "I love you, Y/N and I can't lose you" "I... love you too... Grey" I speak hesitantly, do I? I lift one hand to wipe his tears away, "Let's go out tonight, Y/N... there's somewhere I want to take you..." I nod smiling. 

~

I find Miguel at his locker grabbing all his books, "Do you really need all of those?" He turns around smiling, "Hey, Y/N" He puts on his backpacks and locks his locker, "So lunch..." I roll my eyes playfully, "Yeah, didn't I make the most bat-shit first day?" He laughs as we leave the school, "Can you drop me off at Cobra Kai?" "Sure, karate dork" He laughs and sits shotgun of my rusty car. I drive to pick up my step-sister as he tells me about what happened in the cafeteria when Greg and I left, "So you got your eyes on rich chick Sam Larusso?" He shrugs, "I just saw her today, didn't even meet her..." I nod in agreement as Hailee runs to my car getting in the back, "Hey Hailee how was school" Miguel asks. She buckles her seat, "It was okay dork." "HAILEE"

~

I drive to the mini-mart to drop Miguel off, "Do you need me to pick you up?" He shakes his head, "Sensi Lawrence can drive me home-," Hailee interrupts, "Byyeeeee" trying to get home faster. I scoff at her and drive off waving to Miguel.  
~

I look through my clothing knowing Greg will be at my door in less than ten minutes, I change into jeans and a white tanktop

*Knock* *Knock* "Greg is here" F/N yells at my door.

"I'll be out in a minute!" I grab my sunglasses. Running to the living room where Greg is talking with my dad and Natalie. Natalie turns to me, "You should bring Greg over for dinner sometime!" I walk over to Greg who's dressed in loose jeans a white tank top and green and black flannel paired with sunglasses. He's holding a skateboard and a 'save the planet' tot bag. I give him a kiss on the cheek which he smiles at, "How about tomorrow night?" Natalie squeals embarisingly, "That sounds amazing." 

Greg and I leave walking somewhere, "Just tell me where we're going." "No, I told you, it's a surprise!" I roll my eyes. In my left hand I'm holding the tot bag filled with water bottles, our phones and chargers, and other junk like chapstick. In my other hand I hold Gregs. In Gregs right hand he holds his skateboard. I continue to bicker with him, "It's not really a surprise, you're holding a skateboard-" He shushes me jokingly, "Shh- we're here!"

I open my eyes to see a small empty skate-park with only three other people, that guy with made daddy issues... and his gang or what-not. He and his friends look up and Greg waves and whispers to me as they walk over, "Those are my old friends that I told you about..." I scrunch my eyebrows, "The ones you aren't friends with anymore?" He laughs awkwardly as they finally approach us.

( I don't know the names of Robby's friends so I'll be calling them Andre and Dante. )

Greg, "Hey Dante, Andre, Robby," Mr daddy issues looks at me the whole time. 

"Yo Greg, wassup," Andre and Dante seem to consume his attention as I turn to the other boy. He smiles, "Y/N?" I nod, "Yeah, Robby? How'd you know my name?" "Your nametag from Stacy's, didn't know you knew Greg,"

Greg escapes from Andre and Dante, "Yeah she's my Girlfriend." He wraps his arms around my shoulders giving me a kiss on the cheek just looking at Robby in a protective manner.