𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓼 ~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓮𝓷

❝𝓘 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓯𝓪𝓶𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝔀𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓮𝔁𝓪𝓰𝓰𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭.❞

Marilyn Monroe 

I sat with Greg and his friends in the cafeteria with his arms wrapped around me as some teacher droned on about the Halloween dance. Greg turns to me, "What should we dress up as doll?" I look back at him looking from his lips to his eyes, "We're going to that?" He nods, "Don't you think we should?" I shrug looking away at nothing in particular, "We could dress up as Jason and Veronica from Heathers?" He kisses my neck softly, "That sounds perfect"

The lunch bell rings signaling that lunch was over and we had three minutes to hurry to our next class, which for me was gym. Great, it had rained last night. Greg kissed me on the cheek pulling me out of my thoughts and off my seat with his arms. "I'll walk you to gym" "Ok"

We walked down the hallway to the locker rooms holding hands peacefully in our own silence.

I'm sure you're wondering what happened yesterday huh? Well, nothing special... Greg tried to teach me to skateboard when really he just wanted physical touch... But it was fun, nevermind the awkwardness between Greg and M̶r̶ ̶d̶a̶d̶d̶y̶ ̶i̶s̶s̶u̶e̶s̶, Robby. Ever since Greg told Robby I was his girlfriend they seemed somewhat aggressive towards each other... Not the fun, competitive way, like they weren't even friends, like when they laughed at each other's jokes it was to spite them. Robby almost seemed jealous and Greg seemed to notice that, or assume so? I might be overthinking it though since we all exchanged socials and numbers, at least with me since I was the only one except for Greg that they hadn't really meet before then. And if Greg truly thought Robby was jealous or anything he wouldn't have let him save my number... right? 

~

6:00pm. The dance starts in 20 minutes. I'm already in my costume, which Greg and I picked up after school. Veronica and Jason. I've been waiting for him to answer my calls or texts. He's supposed to be picking me up but when I knocked on his door Mrs. Pattison said he was out

*Knock Knock*

I rush out of my room through the living room and to the front door before anyone else can get off of the couch.  I quickly open the unlocked door hoping to see Greg. But it's Miguel in a skeleton outfit? 

"Hey, Y/N, or should I say, Veronica?!"

"Haha, you're so funny." I fake laugh. "Do you want to carpool the dance or what?" I shrug. "I'll take that as a 'yes please Miguel! You're the best friend!'" We walk to my bedroom to grab my keys, "It actually was, 'This guy is seriously asking for a ride to the dance fifteen minutes before?' He laughs grabbing my hands to stop me from grabbing the keys, "No Sensi Lawrence is driving me. I wanted to know if you wanted to come with us?" I smirk surprised, "Ok, It's time I meet amazing Mr. Lawrence"

~

Walking inside Miguel and I walk up to Demetri and Eli, while I closely eye the crowd for Greg. 

"Oh, skeleton, classic, and an emo. Nice?" Demetri starts with his snarky remarks. "It's Veronica from heathers? Oh, I forgot you live under a rock." Eli laughs under his plastic surgeon's mask. Miguel continues the conversation as I quickly check my phone seeing a new picture added to Greg's Snapchat story. 

It's him in his Halloween costume... wasted. With a group of equally wasted girls in heather costumes... 

Miguel looks over to my phone screen immediately realizing the situation. He whispers in my ear, "I can get Mr. Lawrence to give us a ride home-" "No. I don't want to ruin your night just because mine is. I can find a ride." Demetri and Eli look equally confused. I show them the picture and they already understand.

Eli pipes up for once, "I always knew that Greg guy was an asshole." Demetri agrees with him, "Yeah, I'm sorry he did this to you." I shook my head, "I don't need your sympathy. I'm going to get him back. Good. Real Good."