𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓘 𝓼𝓪𝔀 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓹𝓱𝓸𝓽𝓸 ~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

❝𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭'𝓼 𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯-𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓬𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮. 𝓘 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓰𝓰𝓵𝓮.❞

Marilyn Monroe

"I don't need your sympathy. I'm going to get him back. Good. Real Good."

~

I stand outside the school where I can still quietly hear the music. I shiver in my costume though it isn't revealing isn't the thickest material. I look down at my phone screen seeing the text Robby sent minutes ago, omw. I wait for his car that won't be hard to spot since the parking lot is full of only motionless cars. I contemplate my long-term-ish plan in my head. 

I turn my head slightly hearing Robby's old car's tires on the pavement. I look in the camera of my phone seeing my face tear-stained with mascara and eyeliner dripping down my rosy cheeks. I stuff my phone into my costume's pocket and wave to Robby who slows to a stop. I get into the front seat with him as his eyes never leave my face. His hand covers my cold ones as he rubs my knuckles I look into his face full of worry. His eyebrows are scrunched together, even though my text to him was discreet, just asking him to pick me up from the dance. When he asked why I only had to say Greg

In the sweetest voice, he asked me, "Can you tell me what happened?" I nodded as he grabbed a tissue from somewhere and started whipping my makeup off. 

~

I finish telling him about the picture I saw and his ghosting, "This is the last time I'm going to forgive him. I'm done with his shit. This time I'm ghosting him back." Robby nods his head sympathizing with me, "Robby... I know this is weird but, would you stay the night at my house... I just want to be with someone I-" He nods, "Of course." Truth be told I don't want to be with someone. It's just part of my plan... 

8:00 pm, We arrive at the apartments and sneak into mine knowing d/n and Natalie are in their room doing whatever, while Hailee's probably in her room watching tik toks.

 I hold Robby's hand and guide him through the dark hallway into my room turning on the light and locking the door behind us. I go through my dresser and grab a nightgown, a sexy nightgown, almost considered lingerie. "I'm going to change out of my costume, do you want some of Greg's old clothes?" I ask noticing he's wearing jeans. He shrugs, "Do you care if I just wear boxers and my shirt?" I nod, "Go ahead I'll be right back. I change into my nightgown and wash my face in my bathroom.

 I exit the bathroom and almost pose leaning on the doorway. I see Robby notice me after looking out my window, "Your turn," He coughs slightly and goes into my bathroom. I start to make my unmade bed for both Robby and I. I get under the covers and go through my phone to see if Greg posted anything else. nothing, probably fucking some fake ass heather- Robby leaves the bathroom in his boxers and shirt, I screenshot the photo Greg posted for later. I smirk at Robby and pat the spot next to me. 

"Are you sure you want to sleep in the same bed?" I nod making a puppy face. He gets in bed with me and I cover us with my blanket, "It's only 8:50, want to watch a movie?" He nods and I turn Netflix on my tv. I scroll through recommended, "Any ideas?" He shakes his head getting more comfortable and moving closer to me. 

We settle on Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark (Ik this isn't on Netflix {at least not in America} but chill babe). 

We're halfway through and after we've slowly been inching closer and closer we're looking into each other's eyes, almost asking confirming what's about to happen- we kiss. It's passionate, soft, and hungry all at the same time. It's almost as if we've been waiting for it, almost like we said fuck this. Our kiss turns into a hungry makeout session, I let his tongue slips into my mouth but we fight for dominance. I almost win but he pins me on the bed which surprises me and he takes advantage of that. I slip my arms out from underneath him and start to pull his shirt off he takes a break from my lips to help me remove it. 

He questions last minute as I throw his shirt to the floor, "Is this wrong, you're with Gre-" I shake my head and look him in the eyes as he hovers over me, "No, I stopped being with Greg the moment I saw that photo-" We both pant as we talk. He stops looking into my eyes but instead attacks my neck, probably leaving bruises. I lift my legs from under him and wrap them around his waist.