𝓑𝓵𝓸𝔀 𝓟𝓸𝓹 ~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

❝𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓳𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓼, 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓮.❞

Marilyn Monroe

I throw my school bag onto the floor and sit next to Demetri and Miguel. Miguel sits in silence, but Demetri and I quietly chat about school gossip as we wait for our science class to begin. 

Surprisingly Demetri has a habit of gossiping about people at our school. Which I don't mind in the slightest. 

"Did you hear about Samantha LaRusso?" 

"Of course I did. Everyone has." 

"Even about all her old 'friends' treating her like crap?" He air quotes 'friends' as I roll my eyes, "Don't you feel bad for her Demetri?" "No." 

All conversations stop when Samantha enters the room. All eyes follow her as she sits at her empty table with a red sucker stuck to her back. 

Everyone but my group laughs cruelly at her as she rips the sucker off of her baby pink sweater. 

"Thanks for the blow pop, guys. Really never gets old."

Demetri places his hand on my arm, "It's 'cause she gives blow jobs... Get it? Blow pop.. blow job" I roll my eyes the second time today, "Demetri. We get it.." 

Miguel mirrors my reaction. I think we both pity the girl. I would never admit it myself. I think that Miguel can sympathize with her since he also got bullied by the same people she's being pestered by. 

 "It's just a rumor" Miguel finally speaks.

Our chemistry teacher Mrs. Williams draws attention momentarily away from LaRusso. "Hey everybody, Who let the pigs out?... I did because I ordered the fetal pigs.......... But seriously get into your groups." 

Everyone shuffles around the class getting into their dissection groups. Mine is Miguel and Demetri so we sit still. 

My entire group watches as Samantha gets up and goes to the front of the room, "Mrs. William my partner is absent." Everyone's eyes are back on Samanta, "Who wants to take Samantha in? This little piggy needs a group."

... "Don't all volunteer at once."

"We'll take her" Miguel offers. Demetri looks surprised and anxious while I'm not surprised one bit.   

I can clearly see Samantha's smile when she realizes she won't have to dissect a dead pig alone.

~

Surprisingly Samantha and I had started talking. I would label us as friends already but that's a little too quick to determine. 

~ A/N~

Heyyy babes! Thank you all for the support. I'm sorry I haven't been updating recently but school has been very overwhelming.

I know this was a short chapter but I'm working on the next chapter as of right now and it will include Robby!!!!