𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓬𝓴 𝓕𝓸𝓸𝓵 ~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓞𝓷𝓮

❝𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓸𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓷 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓮𝓷𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓮. 𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓸𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶. 𝓝𝓸𝓽 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓴. 𝓐 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓹𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓫𝓸𝓽𝓱. 𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓮.❞

Marilyn Monroe

The rest of the time spent at Sam's pool she told me of her and Miguel's date and newfound relationship, her family drama, and her problems at school. We learned a lot about each other. 

I'm glad to say we're friends now. 

When Robby and Mr. LaRusso came back from the forest we all had dinner together. Including Robby and me. 

~TIMESKIP~

I lay on Sam's bed next to her as she drones on about her being grounder and Miguel being a dick all day. 

I feel my phone buzz with a notification from Miguel, *Party at Canyon. Bring Sam*

"I just can't believe he would tre-" "SAM" Interrupt her and show her the text. She smiles at me then frowns, "I'm still grounded." 

Before I can respond there's a knock at the door. Sam and I rush out of her room to see who it could be. 

Before we can get to the door Sam's little brother Anthony is there. "-Oh it's you." He walks away disappointed. 

Sam and I watch as Mrs. LaRusso formally greets the visitor, "Hey, Robby what's going on?" 

I get the same warm feeling in my chest every time his name is mentioned. 

"Hey Mrs. L. Im just here to train with Mr. LaRusso. He outback?" "He isn't here right now, you can wait until he gets back?" 

They enter the house marching near Sam and me. That's when I notice Sam is no longer by my side. 

She's in Mrs. LaRusso's bag using her phone to text Miguel. Probably receiving the same text I did. 

"Hey!" Sam backs away from the crime scene as Mrs. LaRusso continues, "Don't even think about it."

I jump slightly as I feel Robby's arm slither around my waist, "Hey y/n," I turn and our faces are inches away, "Hey Robby," Our faces get closer and I can feel his hot breath on my face. We stay like that, not saying anything, for a moment. Then Sam rips my arm away. Dragging me back to her room she mutters, "We need to get out of here."

I smile at Robby as Sam drags me away. She whispers sarcastically in my ear, "You lovestruck fool," I giggle softly, "Shut up-" 

~

"Y/N, Sam!" Mrs. LaRusso yells from the other room. "Yes, Warden?" Sams yells back and we leave her room and go to the dining room.  

"Yeah?" "Robby sprained his ankle. He needs a ride home," 

I look into Robby's playful eyes that sparkle with mischief. What a liar

"So drop him off and come right back. Ok?" "Yeah. Uh, sure. Ok." 

I wrap my arm with Robby's as we follow Sam to her driveway where her car is parked. "You fucking liar," I scold him playfully. "What I had to help you both out of your prison!" He says defensively and starts to walk normally quitting his fake limp. 

He picks his skateboard up with his free arm, "So where we goin'?" "To a party. How does that sound?" "Sounds great, beautiful," "Guys! Miguel is probably waiting! Hurry your slow asses up!!" Sam yells at us to which we only laugh. 

~

We walk to the party as I cling to Robby's arm while Sam explains her and Miguel's relationship to Robby I scope out the party from afar. 

Once we make it to the outskirts of the party where only a few drunken teenagers stand I speak up, "Let's get wasted bitches." I drop Robby's arm and walk to the nearest cooler and grab a beer. I walk the short distance back to Robby and Sam as I chug the beer. Robby sighs sarcastically and puts a hand on my waist. 

Sam stands on the other side of me and whispers in my ear, "Did you know Greg was here?"