𝓕𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓮 ~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

❝𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝓪 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓰𝓾𝔂 𝓽𝓸 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓪𝓶𝓮.❞

Marilyn Monroe

𝓢𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓮𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓣𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽

~

I sat in the dank boys' locker room at the All Valey Karate Championship. I sat watching Robby finish changing into his gi. We sat in complete silence.

Ever since last night we have spent every moment together in the same eerie but somewhat comforting silence. After his Sensi and he ended things he's been suffering incurable sadness. We comforted each other all night, both experiencing emotional turmoil. 

He tied his black belt and turned to face me, "How do I look?" I stood up and approached him, "fantastic. As always" I kiss him on the cheek and step back, "I'll be in the crowd. Look for me." I wave and turn around to leave.

"Y/n." Turning back around I ask, "Yes, Robby" 

His entire face turns a dark crimson, "I need you to ask you this now because I know if I don't I'll never have to courage again."

We stare at each other for a moment.

"Y/n will you be my girlfriend?" 

...

The mood in the almost empty locker room turns from gloomy to joyous in seconds.

"Yes!" I run into his arms to be met with a comforting embrace. "Yes, Yes, Yes. I thought you'd never ask." 

Our union is interrupted by the muffled sound of the announcer,

"And finally fighting unaffiliated from North Hills, we have Mr. Robby Keene." I push Robby out of the locker room. He looks happily back at me before jogging up to the mat. 

~TIME SKIP~

I rushed back to the locker room where Robby went after getting injured by Hawk

I sat behind Robby rubbing his shoulder as he groaned in pain. His gi was hanging off of the injured shoulder so his tensed muscles were visible. 

"You remembered to focus." Robby's Sensi, Mr. LaRusso, stood at the entrance. Robby covered his shoulder with his gi and turned to face him, "You had me up on that tree for hours," 

I picked up on the vibe that they needed to have their moment, "I'll go get you a drink from the vending machine in the hall." I gave Robby a kiss and left. 

I leave the locker room to witness Miguel walking away from a very uncomfortable Sam. 

"Hey, Sam, what's up" She looks at me on the brink of tears.  "Miguel lost it." "What happened" "Ever since we broke up last night- he's just been a different person- I" She stops talking to keep herself from crying. "I-I have to go. I'll see you later Y/n." "I'll text you later Sam" She waves goodbye, "You better. I'll need an update on the aftermath of this shit show." 

~

~

𝓔𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓢𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓞𝓷𝓮... 𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓯 𝓢𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓣𝔀𝓸