𝓞𝓾𝓻 𝓒𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓓𝓪𝓽𝓮 ~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻

❝𝓘𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓷 𝓵𝓪𝓾𝓰𝓱, 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓭𝓸 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰.❞

Marilyn Monroe

6:30

I finish doing my hair and makeup for my date with Greg. I spent half an hour going through my entire closet before I found this outfit.

 I spent half an hour going through my entire closet before I found this outfit

I change into it and look at the time, 7:00. I grab my purse which contains my phone, chapstick, and house keys. Right as my fingertips graze the doorknob to my room a knocking sound rings behind me. Turning around I see Greg in a semi-formal outfit perched outside of my window.

 Turning around I see Greg in a semi-formal outfit perched outside of my window

He smiles wide showing off his canines. I huff walking over to the window opening it. We both lean in quickly. Him trying to stick his head further in the window and me trying to go out the window. But we both end up joining our lips. Instead of pulling back, we both deepen the kiss. I put my hands on the sides of his face and he holds me by the waist. 

After a passionate, long, and needy kiss we both back away for a breath. 

Huffing and puffing I state, "Wow Greg *Huff* our date has barely begun *Huff* and your already kissing me in my room?" 

 He smiles his charming smile again, "What can I say you look beautiful,"

"Where are we going this evening?" He sticks his head back out of the window and sticks his hand in requesting mine and pulling me out onto the fire escape staircase. Hand in hand he takes me up the rest of the stairs to the roof where a candle-lit dinner sits. There are four wine glasses, a bottle of wine on ice, a cake, and a brown pick neck basket. He pulls me onto the checkered blanket. I grab one of the four wine glasses, "Why are their four?" He grabs his own glass and grabs mine from my hand, "It's a surprise" He grabs the wine, pulling the cork out and filling both of our glasses, handing me mine back. We both clink glasses and drink our ice-cold wine. I sit up and put the wine bottle back in the ice bucket, "So Greg, tell me about yourself," He chuckles, "How am I supposed to answer that?" I shrug swirling my wine around, "The things you think I should know,?" He scrunches his eyebrows, "I used to hang out with a bad group of people at my old school, I got expelled for dealing weed in the bathrooms." I nod I look at the orange sky surprised he would be this honest to a stranger, he continues, "I don't hang around them anymore, I guess I wanted a better start at this school."  He opens the plastic cover to the pink frosted cake and hands me a second wine glass. I put the first down still filled with wine as he takes his second wine glass and sticks it into the cake and sticking a fork into the now cake filled wine glass. He hands it to me at trades it with the empty one which he also fills with cake for himself. (I'm so sorry if you haven't seen this on tik tok, look it up if you haven't!) He sticks his fork into his glass of cake and feeds it to me. 

"Didn't know you were such a romantic Greg." He pretends to be flattered, "Anything for you doll,"

We continue to eat the romantic picnic he packed for us and express future date locations. 

But then he asked me a really shocking question, even for a real upfront guy like him...