𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 37

With a tender kiss on your forehead, the blonde slide back into the bright building.

The adrenaline from before kept your heart palpitating.

It had been so long.

You could still feel the stinging on your neck. The chilly sensation of his lips imprinted into you.

Breathing out a shaky breath, you slowly regained your composure.

This is only temporary.

The both of you are in this together.

Adjusting your hair to cover your neck, you slowly stepped back into the mall. Scanning across the floor for that last glimpse of that blonde, he was nowhere to be found.

What were you doing? He had to go.  There was no way he was still near.

Heaving a small sigh of disappointment, you went to follow your original plan.

Quickly finishing your errands, you headed back to the dorms.

Placing the ingredients onto the kitchen's table, you sauntered back into your room to change your clothes.

It had just been less than two hours, and you missed him already.

Get a grip y/n.

Splashing yourself with freezing cold water, you looked back at yourself into the mirror.

2 more months.

60 more days.

You can do this Y/n.

You straightened your posture to feel more confident in the mirror but a ridiculously purple bruise had made you falter.

The hickey.

Fuck.

What was everyone going to say now?

Without a second though, a turtleneck shirt was yanked from your closet.

No one can see this.

Not even Mina.

Pulling up the collar to hide the mark, you prayed it would not sag.

Bakugou would kill you. Literally.

As much as you hated so, your thoughts ran through about Neito.

God, stop thinking about him. Nothing can be done either way. Patience is key.

Directing all your attention towards the treats you were about to bake for your classmates, a temporary pause for your thoughts was created.

It felt soothing.

Just as the piping hot cookies were done, a bustling wave of voices entered the dorms.

" Y/n! How was your day!! "

Mina rushed up to you, embracing you into a comforting hug.

" Not much. Just baking some cookies for you guys. "

" Cookies..? "

Denki peeked out of the crowd.

" Did I hear cookies? "

You let out a small laugh. He was acting like a toddler.

" Yes. Cookies. All for you guys to share. "

A sudden spark of excitment lit up in his eyes. He watched you slowly take the tray out of the oven and place them on a plate.

" They're hot. Be careful Denki. " you warned.

Fragant smells of delicious cookies wafted around the living room. All the attention started to fixate on the freshly baked treats.

Everyone was rushing to have their share.

It was as if these 18 year olds had been hit with an age reducing quirk, transforming them into little 5 year olds.

Truly an amusing sight to see.

You watched everyone devour your creations,  a small distraction from the suffocating thoughts.

____________________________________
short chapter :/ i really dont know what to write anymore 😐 should i do a time skip???