𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 26

" ne..i..to.. "

His name was barely escaping your lips. The thumping of your organs was causing breathing difficulties. You could barely keep your nausea down.

Your voice was drowned out by the battering rain outside, as well as from the tremors. You laid on the floor in a little ball, trying to shut your quirk down.

Neito dashed to your side, closing in on the gap between the two of you. He grabbed your arms and pulled into your embrace.

You felt your body being wrapped around his arms and legs as the pulsations kept moving. As you jerked from your quirk pulsations, Neito was holding you tight. You felt him shift his weight downwards, forcing you to stay put.

" Y/n... Breathe. "

He counted the numbers one to three slowly, asking you follow the pacing of the numbers. His silky voice was lingering on your ears, slowly calming you down. Cold fingers tracing up and down your spine to steady your breathing.

Your pulsations were slowing down and the pain was  finally going down. The thunderous sounds of the sky were still booming but Neito's voice and warmth was distracting you.

He hugged you closer to his chest, placing one of his palms on top of your head. You nestled your head to the crook of his neck, wrapping your arms around it.

The pulsations were still ongoing and the somewhat reducing pain was agonizing. Neito was combing your hair, stroking the strands gently. Your quirk had not stopped, causing Neito to budge ever so slightly.

" It's okay Y/n... I'm here... Breathe.. "

He continued counting one to three repeatedly, forcing you to pace your breathing. Taking in deep breaths and heaving out slowly, you followed his voice.

" thank you. "

You winced silently, embracing him tightly. The battering sounds of the raindrops echoed the room. His deep voice comforting against the roaring thunder. The mildly sweet scent of his enveloping you, letting it calm you down.

Hearing your voice made Neito relieved. You had been seizing silently and he was getting concerned. Guilt overwhelmed him as he realized he was holding you. The blonde told himself to never embrace you again. He felt disgusting.

He was tainting you.

How did it ever get to this? All he wanted was to keep you safe and content.

But, he promised himself never to let himself be attached to anyone ever again.

So why were you so special?

His feelings towards you did not add up.

Then came the realisation.

Neito likes you.

The sudden change of speed of your pulsations squeezed your organs, causing you to cough. You choked loudly, feeling a liquid erupt from your throat and out of your mouth.

You kept coughing, unable to stop, breaking Neito's train of thoughts. The liquid was a burgundy red. Blood was sputtered all over the floor and the back of his shirt.

He grabbed your shoulders and yanked you away from his neck to take a good look at you.

" Y/N! ARE YOU OKAY?!"

He was panicking. Your quirk was finally coming to cease and it was now causing you to cough out blood. It was getting dangerous and none of you could call the doctors. The storm had caused a huge flood and all modes of transportation were down.

What was he supposed to do? Neither of you had any medical experience and you were still sputtering out blood.

Sliding his arms underneath your thighs and back, he carried you over to the bathroom. You continued to hack out blood into the sink as he patted your back and pulled your hair behind.

He rubbed his hand up and down your back, hoping to soothe you and stop the coughing. Finally, after an intense session, you rinsed your mouth and washed your face. Your quirk had been pulsating so much that you had been sweating constantly, making you body extremely sticky.

Luckily, your quirk had came to a cease and you could finally breathe properly. Your legs were still weak and your head was still throbbing. Leaning against Neito for support, he carried you into the bedroom.

He tucked you into the soft sheets and left to get some water for you. Entering back the room with a warm cup of water, he pulled your upper torso to rest on the headboard.

Tilting your chin upwards, he slowly poured the water into your mouth for you to drink. Gulping the water down quickly, the throbbing had reduced.

" Y/n... You should rest. I'll stay here with you. I promise. "

You nodded your head gently, reaching your hand out for his. He hesitantly intertwined his fingers with yours, taking a seat next to you.

He squeezed your fingers gently, leaning towards you. Slowly but surely, he kissed your forehead softly, and an unaudible whisper left his lips as your exhaustion took over you.

I'm sorry y/n.

I love you.

a/n : 2 chapters in 1 days ?!?!?!? :O i am spoiling u all 😎

if ure asking whr is bakugo - the flood ruined his journey so hes stuck at UA 😃